Black Sand and Planted tank Inspiration

Look at all these beautiful tanks!!!!!

My 55 gallon tank

[/url]">http://95842d49-9dbf-450d-950e-17637ffa2afe_zps

I'm always sooo jealous of the rocks you are able to find.  :teehee Seems any time you post a tank that has rocks, I have the same reaction! I can find smallish rocks and huge ones, but never anything I really like in the mid range. :(

Tiki, you can head to any landscaping place that sells mud, limestone, rocks or gravel.  They'll have rocks of all different shapes or sizes, and they'll charge you by the pound.  I'm happy to share my favorite rock buying places with you. :D

Yes Please!You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

See what I did there? :lol2

Look at all these beautiful tanks!!!!!

My 55 gallon tank

[/url]">http://95842d49-9dbf-450d-950e-17637ffa2afe_zps

I'm always sooo jealous of the rocks you are able to find.  :teehee Seems any time you post a tank that has rocks, I have the same reaction! I can find smallish rocks and huge ones, but never anything I really like in the mid range. :(

Tiki, you can head to any landscaping place that sells mud, limestone, rocks or gravel.  They'll have rocks of all different shapes or sizes, and they'll charge you by the pound.  I'm happy to share my favorite rock buying places with you. :D

Yes Please!You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

See what I did there? :lol2

Lol!  PM me and we'll get rockin' and rollin'.

Pun definitely intended. :o