Can I feed Emerald Entree + other frozen foods as a staple?

misssmountain

My fish seem to get floaty on pellets. They do better on a gel food, but I feel like it gunks up the filters really quickly as when I drop it in the tank, some "crumbs" fly off of the gel and into the filter. Is emerald Entree okay to use as a staple along with bloodworms and brine shrimp?

If you don't like the crumb bits that come off repashy, you will not like Emerald Entree. :scared

I think i gave it maybe a third try before i tossed it.

That's so funny, I find the emerald Entree to be way less messy! I put it in one of those cones near the surface, like the kind you put bloodworms in, and the fish eat it before the crumbly bits get into the water. Maybe I could try putting the gel into the cone? I've actually never tried that?

I think that the emerald entree would be fine if you are happy with it.  The cone is a good method.  When I feed Repashy gel, I just chop it into little bite-size pieces and drop it in.  The fish eat it pretty quickly and there is no mess.

Edited by Jared