Intestinal Tetrahymena or other Intestinal Protozoa Parasite?

See here, Jared. I think we should try this procedure more often. At the very least it should have a powerful laxative effect.

Sharon,

It looks like you have to be a member to view the thread from that forum...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I added it to the food based on the instructions from the link that shakaho posted.

For a 3% solution of Magnesium sulphate, add 1 level tablespoon (15 grams) magnesium sulphate to 500 milliliters of distilled water

And then soaked sinking pellets in the epsom salt solution for about 15 minutes before feeding.

• Supporter

See here, Jared. I think we should try this procedure more often. At the very least it should have a powerful laxative effect.

Sharon,

It looks like you have to be a member to view the thread from that forum...

i am not a member there and i can see the information if i scroll down. at the top of the page there is something asking you to join, but it does not prevent the information from displaying :) well, not to me and i am using a laptop if that makes any difference :)

It seems that the only persona non grata on that site is Alex. :hmm

It's Tapatalk's fault! When I switched to the web view, I could see it. :o

I fully endorse using Epsom-laced feed as a way to treat intestinal parasites. I never cared for the amount we used in the water anyway. It's way too low to be effective.

NLS Hex Shield has Magnesium Sulfate listed as the first of it's active ingredients, so that also lends support to this method.

Active Ingredients: Magnesium Sulfate, IH-Imidazole-I-ethanol, 2-methyl-5-nitro-(443-48-1)

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=30015

Edited by Jared