Big Boy Update

DawnMichele

Wow Dawn. Your Oscar is a big boy. That's soooo funny how he moves house with his tail like that. My s/o's 2 oscars do the same thing except they don't attack their own reflection.... too funny!  :lol:

Love his speckled sides.  He now fits his name. LOL  They sure do grow fast the first year.  He well keep growing but much slower now.

Edited by Hidr

Wow Dawn he is so beautiful!

Thank you so much Mandy.

Wow Dawn. Your Oscar is a big boy. That's soooo funny how he moves house with his tail like that. My s/o's 2 oscars do the same thing except they don't attack their own reflection.... too funny!  :lol:

He is such a character!!!!!

he looks very healthy and is really handsome. i love his colours!

Thank you Helen.

Love his speckled sides.  He now fits his name. LOL  They sure do grow fast the first year.  He well keep growing but much slower now.

He definitely fits his name!!!! LOL!!!! I can't believe how fast he grew in a year!!!! OMG!!!! 

:heart So massive!

Oh yeah!!!!!!

WOW hun... Hes just so huge, I just love Oscars :heart

He is BIG!!!!! They are a lot of fun.

My goodness! I guess losing that beautiful deep black would be disappointing if it weren't for those bright spots on him! Such an impressive fish, and it must be so rewarding to see him grow like that.

Maybe goldfish are the wrong fish for me, i can't grow them out for my life but maybe an oscar would give me that :rofl

My goodness! I guess losing that beautiful deep black would be disappointing if it weren't for those bright spots on him! Such an impressive fish, and it must be so rewarding to see him grow like that.

Maybe goldfish are the wrong fish for me, i can't grow them out for my life but maybe an oscar would give me that :rofl

Don't feel bad . I didn't have any luck with Goldfish. LOL!!!!! I have had so much fun with Big Boy!!!!! He's VERY easy to take care of!!!!!

Do you not have goldfish anymore?? :o

I lost all of my Goldfish to Dropsy over a year ago. That's when I decided to get into Tropical fish. I really like it!!!

I lost all of my Goldfish to Dropsy over a year ago. That's when I decided to get into Tropical fish. I really like it!!!

How did I not know that? :( So sad. but I'm glad you're happy with your tropicals! :hug

How did I not know that? :( So sad. but I'm glad you're happy with your tropicals! :hug

I never said anything about my Goldfish being sick and passing away. The tropical fish are fun!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...