local frogs breeding in my pond

So my Hubby's been sleeping in the spare room all week :( due to all the noise the local tree frogs and toads that have found the pond and have decided it's the perfect place to lay their eggs :( usually the water fall out our bedroom window is peaceful :) not so much lately :( anyone got any ideas?

This is been our only resident since the pond was first built,he was a little guy who's now huge,and we don't mind him lol 

DSCF0012.jpg

thanks for looking ;)

Remove as many eggs as you can with a net.  We had to catch and euthanize a hundred or so invasive Cuban tree frogs before we had any toads.  The goldfish ate the frog tadpoles that came from the eggs we missed, so that also helped reduce the population.  Then the toads moved in.  Toads are all poisonous to some extant and taste nasty.  The fish stopped eating all tadpoles after tasting the "toadpoles".  Now the lower population of Cuban frogs has resulted in a variety of natives moving in.

You can keep the frogs/toads from spawning with a tightly fitting screen cover over the pond.  There's lots of water in FL, so they will move on after a while.

Yes we removed all the eggs we could find, unfortunately most of them were entwined in our lily plant which Mr frog loves lol, any idea how long the breading season will last?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

We have toads move in each spring. My husband hunts them in the evening and tosses them over the fence. They usually come back for a few days and then they move on... Yes, croaking is nice as long as it is not directly under your windows...

the frog pictured is OK,we like him :) he keeps the other creepy crawly critters down to a minimum ;) it's the tree frogs and toads making a ruckus at night, last night was a bit better ;) hopefully they have moved on fr a time :)