Free One Month Subscription

koko

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out doing yardwork at 6 am. Dug up some blackberries for my l&h project that i posted earlier. Also planted a little rhodedendron and watered everythiiiing. Lots of fun. [emoji4]

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

I'd love a free subscription! Once I stop being a poor student and get a job, one of the first things I'll do is buy one since Koko's has helped me out so much. :)

I submitted the final version of my dissertation yesterday. What better way to spend my new-found free time than on Koko's forums?

Three of us! 

Shelby: I am extremely envious of that pond of yours in the picture. I'd also like to know what fish you have atm.

Three of us!

Shelby: I am extremely envious of that pond of yours in the picture. I'd also like to know what fish you have atm.

I've been reading your post about lowering nitrates and look forward to seeing the final result! I'm super overstocked and look forward to applying some of your amendments!

Are you asking me? I currently have a 300 gallon pond with 4 fancy fantail and 1 black Moor, 1 mystery snail,

Inside 10 gallon tank with 3 baby black Moor's, who are getting a 30-40 gallon tank next week, and will eventually go into the pond as well :)

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Are you asking me? I currently have a 300 gallon pond with 4 fancy fantail and 1 black Moor, 1 mystery snail,

Inside 10 gallon tank with 3 baby black Moor's, who are getting a 30-40 gallon tank next week, and will eventually go into the pond as well :)

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I "have" one black moor... But it's turning a pale golden! I can't wait to see it fully changed.

Three of us!

I've been reading your post about lowering nitrates and look forward to seeing the final result! I'm super overstocked and look forward to applying some of your amendments!

:) Isn't Koko's great? It may take a few weeks for me to buy and set up everything, but I will definitely post an update when I've got the system going. 

Shelby: That sounds like the dream set up of future me when I actually own a house!