Never ending mystery parasites

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Okay hun... I would like you to...

Test the water in the tank, on the tap and also take a bucket of water from the tap. Let it set for 24 hours and test that for me please.. :)

Ammonia

nitrites

nitrates

ph

kh

gh

please :)

• Helper

What Koko said. Nothing about a proper dose of silver should cause that - water parameters from the tank (pre-water change), tap, and offgassed overnight will give us more data. We may need a summary of treatment to this point as well, because I'm having a hard time tracking this (which is common after weeks of thread details and treatment, it's not you :) ).

Any thoughts? Do I have to just accept that my fish are weird. Nothing I do helps and it still doesn't make sense. Since taking loaches/plecs out the white bits on clouds fins and Sebastian's mouth have improved and almost disappeared, cloud has some black patches on his body, looks like healing areas.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Unfortunate update :( just noticed this morning Sebastian has pop eye and the beginnings of dropsy, I've quarantined him straight away and mixed up medicated food (kana plex + focus) he didn't appear to eat much so I force fed him with a pipette, majority went down, I had a similar thing before with another fish and I did mange to cure him with this method, well have to see how it goes, wish me luck ????

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk