Back Into Fish

Aluyasha

I haven't been on here in a good while. Almost two years ago we had to move in with family and I got pregnant with my son. It was so cramped that I had to part with all my fish. When we were able to get our own place finally I was pregnant with my second child, my daughter, and things were so chaotic I didn't even really think about getting fish. Well in October my mother moved in with us and she brought her 10 gallon with. Needless to say I ended up putting a betta in there, a DTHM named Ruger, he has recently passed away and right away I missed caring for a fish so yesterday I bought this little guy, A Delta tail named Weatherby.
There is still alot going on with five people, five cats, and now my tank, though I am glad I was able to get back into fish keeping, I missed it. :)

20160512_195707_zpsr9g111r8.jpg

20160513_213155_zpsj3kldxwc.jpg

20160513_134405_zpskr6etzhn.jpg

20160513_134313_zpscrhrlgpx.jpg

20160514_090107_zpspmzjg69a.jpg

20160514_090102_zpse3k2vdqf.jpg

Thank you everyone! I really like the tank setup and he seems to like it too. Those plants were so tiny when I first got them. lol