Here is Patiska :)

I believe female when I got a closer look, but not sure yet. Calico fantail I believe. Maybe crossed with Ryukin. Quite the "round" fantail and back not straight, also shorter fins than most. Lovely little thing. Just kinda reminded me of my poor Abanayabar and I impulsively grabbed her.

GEDC8090_zpscdie5gwk.jpg

GEDC8091_zps934g8281.jpg

GEDC8095_zpschc49kxg.jpg

GEDC8096_zpspzqxu5f4.jpg

GEDC8098_zpsxa2hnzrv.jpg

Thanks a lot, Dawn. I got her acclimated, added her PraziPro and then chucked her on in once I tested pH. She's doing great. She's a nacreous calico just like my Abanayabar so I'm very happy to have her.

Wow love her.   She can come to my house when you get tired of her.

You know I immediately thought of your fantail (with the epic fins that is sort of this color) when Patiksa settled in and whatnot. I don't think she'll get such finnage, but I'm loving all the orange color. Nericon is mostly white.

Thanks a lot. Patiska weighs in at 6 grams. Abanayabar was 7 grams when I got her and looked much tinier. Fantails aren't as dense as Ryukins (Slate outweighs Nericon and looks way smaller). Always interesting to me.