Lis's 180 gallon bare bottom planted tank

Lis.

• 4 weeks later...

I have to join in with the expression......W O W!!!!! Your tank & Goldies are spectacular!!! (Not to mention the beautiful pictures you are able to take!!)

I laughed to myself when I realized YOUR 50% water change would be the TOTAL amount of MY tank's water!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT!?!?!?!?

Thank you Jeana! [emoji1] haha, it is mad when you put it like that :teehee I actually do 90% water changes too haha

I am thinking the Water Company LOVES YOU! Probably on their Christmas Card list & everything!!!!

• Helper

It looks fantastic! I'm looking to do something similar in my (much) smaller setup, but with a thin layer of sand down. I just love the simplicity of anubias and driftwood and have been having issues with my goldfish eating my swords and banana plants >_<

• Supporter

Such  stunning tank. I'd love to get my tank looking half as good as yours!

What are the dimensions? I think my tank is a similar size but only comes out at 170g so just a bit smaller!

(Although my tank was advertised as 600 litre capacity which is about 158g)

Edited by FishyMandy

Very beautiful tank. I just came back to KoKo's, been gone a few years, going to get goldies again soon. Funny, I have been following you on Instagram because of you Goldie tank!!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...