Blueberry - my new shubunkin pond fish

I sadly lost one of my larger pond fish this spring (not illness...it got trapped between the pond pump and the hose and the bottom/side of the pond) :(.  It was my yellow common Big Bird and she was around 10" total length.  

Today I decided to get a new fish who I named Blueberry.  Here she is: 

SIP big bird :rip:. Aww blueberry is so pretty. Is blueberry a boy or a girl??

Thank you :).  I wasn't sure...but it sure looks like she is being chased by the smaller orange fish in the pond...so I'm thinking Blueberry is a girl :).

Sorry about Big Bird, but Blueberry looks great! :)

Sent using Tapatalk

Yeah...I miss seeing Big Bird in the pond...she was a very active and friendly fish.  Thanks for complimenting Blueberry :).

I like that color :)

Nice pond tooo....

Thank you Koko :).  I like the blue colors too.

Love the pond. And all your fish look great.  

Thank you Angie :).  I sure do enjoy the pond...especially in the spring and summer.

The sky blue shubunkin?  

Yes, Blueberry is a sky blue shubunkin with some black splotches on her.  She also has one orange eye...which is kind of cool, since she doesn't have orange anywhere else.  I also have a lighter colored sky blue shubunkin that is larger than Blueberry that I got back when I got Big Bird and Cally.  That sky blue shubunkin is named Stormy :).  So now I have 2 sky blue shubunkins. 

Blueberry is beautiful! 

Thank you Crystal :)...I really like the blue colors and she was the darkest blue I've ever seen in a sky blue shubunkin, plus I loved her one orange eye :).

Blueberry is so pretty!!!!!

Thank you Dawn...I really like her too :).