Test Results for the Following:

* Ammonia Level(Tank)0 ppm

* Nitrite Level(Tank) 0 ppm

* Nitrate level(Tank) 0 ppm

* Ammonia Level(Tap) 0-.25 ppm

* Nitrite Level(Tap) 0 ppm

* Nitrate level(Tap) 0 ppm

* Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) 8.2

* Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)

Other Required Info: 8.8 KH low 1-2 drops, GH also low 2 drpps

* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? API drops

* Water temperature? 70 degrees

* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 55 gallon, two months

* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? Aqueon 55/75 x2 and sponge filters x2

* How often do you change the water and how much? 1-2 x a week 50% twice or 80% once

* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? 3 days 70%

* How many fish in the tank and their size? 4. A one inch 10 gram fish, A 2 inch 24 gram fish, A 3-4" 77 gram fish, and a 5" 68 gram fish

* What kind of water additives or conditioners? Prime, flourish, baking soda, root tabs

* What do you feed your fish and how often? Repashy and Omega One Goldfish. Twice daily

* Any new fish added to the tank? Slate and Nericon. About a week ago

* Any medications added to the tank? Prazi yesterday

* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment.

2 week QT with Prazi and mild salt. Fish seemed fine throughout

* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? No

* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? Sitting close to the bottom, not active. Also sometimes stays close to the top. She eats, but not emphatically

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wwd2coISJ0

Decided to post this video here. Nericon isn't looking happy anymore. Slate has really been pushing her around. I've stood on the stairs (it barely happens when I'm right there in front of them) and observed them for long periods of time and Slate incessantly bothers her. I'm 99% sure both fish are female! She seemed fine at first, but then I noticed avoidance and hiding. I'm ready to remove her now. What should I do?

Just went to check on her and she was full out bottom sitting and "wobbling" weakly. I removed her immediately and put her into a QT tank that I set up fond earlier today as I had a feeling she was going to need it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoIjY6NIM5g

She perked up instantly upon entering the QT tank, but certainly isn't feeling well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7VLUp9cp-o

Revelation! I decided to feed Nericon some peas. Figured it wouldn't hurt. Upon observing her... She ate several bits of pea, and several bits of GRAVEL. Silly girl! I instantly scooped up all the gravel. She has been pooping insane, and she has perked up significantly since being here and eating a decent amount of peas. I have decided to keep her here in the 20 gallon permanently. No more rocks and no more Boo Boo to be mean to her. Not looking forward to the extra bucket changes and bills, but anything for my girly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyOWLxj19eE

Good job!!  I had a ranchu who ate waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much sand so I had to set up a second barebottom tank for him.  :teehee

If you don't want 2 tanks set up, you could remove the gravel from your larger tank and see how it goes with the other fish.  If I remember correctly, they haven't been together all that long?  Sometimes it takes a week or two of figuring things out and then they settle down.  As long as Boo Boo isn't running Nericon ragged, you could give it a try.  :idont   Just a thought.  :D

I'd like to keep the gravel. The other fish don't mind it, and my filters are garbage for sand and I just don't want sand, and as I'm trying to keep root feeding plants, bare bottom in the main tank isn't the way to go yet. Obviously whomever kept Nericon before kept her away from gravel so her silly self can't distinguish it from food. She was really not feeling well. Poor girl.