The 4ft monster is born...

Oh no[emoji33]Sent from my iPad using TapatalkI'd love to see some more crabbie pics [emoji6]Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will sure get some more and hopefully tomorrow they can move back in as it was my birthday today and I will be buying a new lamp tomorrow so I can have more heat and I will also be getting night time bulbs as well :)

So I now have to lamps and it has been keeping the tank nice and warm through the day but I need some night bulbs so I am waiting on my local pet store to get them in and then the crabs can be moved back to the new tank :) Pepi has dug down annoyingly but oh well she will only pretty fast but I just found out Georgie has come up from a 3-4 month molt and he is looking good! Pics will follow soon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh no are they under ground alot? I hate that cos I would always worry about them :yikes

Did you notice my critter of the week photo :teehee

Sorry I didn't get back to your post earlier :( I am always worrying about them when they go underground but there is nothing you can really do but wait. Also no I didn't see your picture in critter of the week I will go look