For Sale: 2 Large Golfball Pearlscales - Japanese Imports. pick up only.

Helen

• Supporter

EDIT: NO LONGER FOR SALE

2 decent size Pearlscale very healthy goldfish, imported from Japan, one blonde confirmed male, one red and white confirmed female.. $400 or nearest offer. they have been in my care for about 4 months. they are disease and parasite free, very active and are incredibly social. i will accept offers from established aquarists who can offer these two a minimum of 40 gallons space (the pair) and have adequate filtration. i will accept offers from non goldfish people only if they are prepared to set up an appropriate environment for them and agree to maintain them as per my instructions. pick up only, i do not ship live stock.

so, if you're a Melbournian and would like some awesome quality pearlscales. please contact me or respond to this thread.

pearlscales_zpstcrgdxh0.jpg

• Supporter

no longer for sale. i have decided to keep them :)

i had advertised them on gumtree and ebay. i received genuine but frightening inquiries and will never forgive myself if i later found out that something bad happened to them. so they're staying with me. i have now ended those advertisements and the fish will stay with me.

Awesome. If I had the space, money, and was in the right location, I'd have gladly bought them from you and would have taken very good care of them. But since they stay with you, that will happen anyway! Glad.

Do you have the other pearlies you bought at the same time as these?