Rhonda and Abanayabar

Beautiful tank and fish. I'm in love with the color changing bubble-making-thingie. I love your plants too. I'm thinking of trying some live plants in with Phineus and Puddle but I am fairly certain Puddle will eat them. He thinks everything is food. 

Beautiful tank and fish. I'm in love with the color changing bubble-making-thingie. I love your plants too. I'm thinking of trying some live plants in with Phineus and Puddle but I am fairly certain Puddle will eat them. He thinks everything is food.

Thanks! I enjoy the LED airstone as well. WARNING - if your fish thinks everything is food, beware of wispy type plants like the ones you see in my tank (water sprite and water wisteria). My Slate, who thinks everything is food will no doubt DESTROY them when she gets healthy enough to return to the main tank. I'm trying to get them to root well so Slate can rip off and eat the leaves but the plants will stay down and grow back.

I also got quite a lot of it for that same reason. Not even ONE plant has come loose since I planted them a few weeks ago. Rhonda and Abanayabar don't eat or mess with the plants at all. They're all growing quite nicely now and my tank is filling out. I really love the wispy plants over the "leafy" plants but unfortunately, the fish do too lol

Abanayabar is soooo teeny! You can tell even more now next to Rhonda who I always thought of as being pretty small.  :teehee

Rhonda is very small. She is about 22 grams. Abanayabar is about 10 grams. Less than half her size! I routinely lose Abanayabar amongst the plants etc because his color doesn't stand out like Rhonda's and he's wayyy more teensy. I'm SLIGHTLY concerned about how mean Slate is going to be to Abanayabar when she returns to the main tank, but hopefully there won't be any issues.

:rofl  I was going to say how lucky you are to be able to keep water sprite and water wisteria . . . then I read your comment.  :rofl  Good luck with that!

Cute fish!!  :heart

Thanks. I doubt I can keep it once Boo Boo head returns to the tank. I honestly had considered keeping her by herself with no plants just so I could keep my pretty plants, but that's just being meanie head... So I'll probably end up with Wisteria stems and Water Sprite flotsam again. She EATS the Wisteria, but just rips off and destroys the water sprite. Ah - naughty Boo Boo head!

Pfft! Rhonda is 8 months and seems to have stopped growing. I don't think she will grow anymore. Maybe teensy Abanayabar will, though! Even though he's so cute at this size!