Sign in to follow this  
koko

Molly Tank March 2016

Well TD's Guppies all gone except for one female.

So this tank is a 36 gallon bow tank with two filters on the back. Plants are Java fern, Anubias and the grass like plants. There is Mollies, 1 Guppy, 1 Otto and Justine's Fishy (betta).

I hope you enjoy. If you notice there is fry in there and yesterday we noticed there was about 10 new borns in there too :)

Its alittle bit of a mess right now :o

Awww poor guppies.  Hope the new set up does well.

Love it!!!! :heart 

Awww poor guppies.  Hope the new set up does well.

Yeah Im not happy. Td had those guys for over 20 years and I wiped them out. Not enough filtration, got mold on the top where there was a bunch of floating plants. Of course I had to many fish in there and it crash.  I learned alot about what happened.

So this tank is doing good. :) NOW! lol

Looks great! Sorry about your guppies :(

Ok well Mollies arent happy right now.. So I am using General Cure :)

I really like it and the mollies :thumbup2: And is the guppy from the strain TD had for years upon years?? If so I'm keeping my fingers crossed she is pregnant and the line can go one :)

I really like it and the mollies :thumbup2: And is the guppy from the strain TD had for years upon years?? If so I'm keeping my fingers crossed she is pregnant and the line can go one :)

Thanks hun. But she is the only guppy and was a fry when everyone else died so unless he breeds with the mollies I dont think the line will go on :cry

She kind of looks pregnant but I'm not sure if she is just well fed but how did all th others die??

She kind of looks pregnant but I'm not sure if she is just well fed but how did all th others die??

Nah shes just well well feed lol

Well lets say I over stocked the tank, then I had floating plants with not enough aeration for it and I got fungus and mold. It just wiped out the guppies and almost he mollies. :(

Well lets say I over stocked the tank, then I had floating plants with not enough aeration for it and I got fungus and mold. It just wiped out the guppies and almost he mollies. :(

oh I'm so sorry maybe you could get a male and try and restart the line??

I did and he died, its not the first time. For some reason store bought guppies just dont make it.

Its Okay TD is becoming attached to these Mollies. He calls them little Ryukins lol :tomuch:

I did and he died, its not the first time. For some reason store bought guppies just dont make it.

Its Okay TD is becoming attached to these Mollies. He calls them little Ryukins lol :tomuch:

Lol! :D maybe get a feeder male as I reckon they will be hardier :)