Forgot your password?
down.yarren, March 15, 2016 in Sick Fish? Need Help?
can help check what the disease of my red cap
its like an open wound like ulcer
anyone can help
You need to post in the disease and diagnostic thread, located here.
When creating a thread there, be sure to fill out this preliminary form:
Please copy & paste fill the following form and fill it out to the best of your ability when requesting help for Goldfish Problems:
Test Results for the Following:
* Ammonia Level(Tank)
* Nitrite Level(Tank)
* Nitrate level(Tank)
* Ammonia Level(Tap)
* Nitrite Level(Tap)
* Nitrate level(Tap)
* Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)
* Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)
Other Required Info:
* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops?
* Water temperature?
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running?
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)?
* How often do you change the water and how much?
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change?
* How many fish in the tank and their size?
* What kind of water additives or conditioners?
* What do you feed your fish and how often?
* Any new fish added to the tank?
* Any medications added to the tank?
* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment.
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus?
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.?
The moderators are very busy but they will be along to help you soon!
These come out better if you copy and paste the Checklist so you keep the formatting.
Please also direct new members to "Filling out the D/D form" which will, I hope, make the form less intimidating.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Pasted as rich text. Restore formatting
Only 75 emoji are allowed.
Your link has been automatically embedded. Display as a link instead
Your previous content has been restored. Clear editor
You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.