Sign in to follow this  
Morgan'sMiracles

Baby Plecos!

https://vimeo.com/158272536

a6f3441f96d0489f9f570ad3c2f8515a.jpg

My baby albino bn Plecos!! This was the first little guy I found. By the time I got home from school, five had hatched. Three are healthy and vigorous, one was weak and runty, and one was too small and died during the hatching. I think the runt may have died by now, too... It's hard to find them! I put an anubias in there for them to hide in and now... Well, they're really good hiders and quite small. But yay, at least three babies!!! (And who knows how many babies Acquila has under his log!!)

:thumbup2:

Are you going to sell some later? Just wondering.

Wow, look at that little precious baby!

It looks like a swimming egg lol babies are always cute no matter the species lol

Awesome! Baby bristlenose plecos are properly adorable. :D

They should be on the males back.  At least that is where mine were till they were about in inch long.

They should be on the males back. At least that is where mine were till they were about in inch long.

Perhaps they should. These are eggs i snatched from the tank that didn't end up in his cave. I figured I'd try to get some before they all hatched and my bushfish ate them.

Maybe? I'm trying not to think that far ahead. Right now, im just hoping i can keep a few alive.

Maybe? I'm trying not to think that far ahead. Right now, im just hoping i can keep a few alive.

Haha bristlenose are like the cockroaches of the fish world they will live through almost anything I'm sure some will live :D

Haha bristlenose are like the cockroaches of the fish world they will live through almost anything I'm sure some will live :D
I'm pretty sure all the babies in the bowl are dead. I had four, and none of them are moving... I'm not sure what happened. I very carefully changed out water with a turkey basted yesterday, and they were all fine! But now, none of them are moving and it seems likely they're dead.

I think they eat on the slime on the male.

I think they eat on the slime on the male.

Everything i read suggested they'd be fine until they ran out of egg sack. They still had lots of egg sack, and there were other things to eat...