Sign in to follow this  
Joshua's Goldies

Bubbles tail

Goody. I wonder how he got that issue? I had thought I would have been luckier had Slate's lump been pus filled, but who knows? It may have gone septic and taken her, whereas she survived the tumor. Anyway, glad it wasn't tumor in your case :)

Goody. I wonder how he got that issue? I had thought I would have been luckier had Slate's lump been pus filled, but who knows? It may have gone septic and taken her, whereas she survived the tumor. Anyway, glad it wasn't tumor in your case :)

It popped up shortly after spawning and shipment not sure if it had something to do with an injury or what cause it. otherwise he is healthy as an Ox and very active. Even after the minor surgery he acted like I did nothing to him and stayed very still during the process.

this is now my all time favourite fish photo :wub:

fcc5bfa804fd6a50b849bc3966b5562e.jpg

good work on the cutting, the incision looks nice, neat and if i am seeing right, already some regrowth happening. great work here :) congratulations :bighug

this is now my all time favourite fish photo :wub:

fcc5bfa804fd6a50b849bc3966b5562e.jpg

good work on the cutting, the incision looks nice, neat and if i am seeing right, already some regrowth happening. great work here :) congratulations :bighug

Thanks Helen for all your help with the guide to cutting it wasn't scarey at all, much easier than it sounds.

I have some hams they always are showing off their modeling skills for pics... Lol

Good job, Goldfish surgeon!

Bubbles tail is growing back faster than I imagined....

b94e80e40baf749165f031d22605d0bf.jpg0b141563ed63e84d8bd7cb5e3ebab2da.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay!!!

I notice that when my fish's fins are healing (from being split or torn) that if I feed them food that has a high protein content (like 50%) the healing appears to happen faster. I usually feed them food that has a lower protein content of 35-40%.

Awesome. The fins seem to always grow back SO FAST.

Update: almost completely grown back.... It's white but I'll take what I can get and he is a R&W butterfly so it works out.

f178e992242a4deab6c1dee33d0cc490.jpgt04f4842afe3f42541c867e5ae5ba99d4.jpge006c03079d3bf27fdee8a26db748ecd.jpg

Very nice!!

Lol... Funny that it grew back white...

That's quite amazing! Well not really but it's kind of cool, and so quick

:thumbs: