Fish Food For Sale

goldfishgirl82

I have a few fish food items that I decided that I'm not going to use and thought I'd offer them up for sale here. US only please. Shipping is included in the price. I prefer if you pay with paypal.

1. New Life Spectrum Thera A 3mm Sinking Pellets -- 125g (4.4oz) -- Expiration date Dec. '17

Opened, but only a very small amount used. Nothing wrong with it, I just decided that I preferred using the smaller pellets since I feed these to more than just my goldfish and the smaller ones work better for me. 

$9.00 -- Shipping Included

20160219_132221_zps38bhekp0.jpg

20160219_132422_zpsjq03f9e5.jpg

20160219_132250_zpshxxuljyq.jpg

2. Omega One Sinking Goldfish Pellets Small (1mm) -- 119g (4.2oz) -- Expiration Date July '18

I have used about 1/8 of this jar. Most of my fish liked it and were fine with it, but I had a few with pre-existing floaty issues that this seemed to aggravate. 

$5.00 - Shipping Included

20160219_132312_zpsexzn2enb.jpg

20160219_132334_zpsvd6iljgc.jpg

20160219_132344_zpsnsr6kvgk.jpg

Why are the foods in the UK pretty rubbish I really wanna get that sort of stuff but I'm not allowed to order online that much and the only thing that's alright is Saki Hikari Oranda pellets which I have to pre-soak as they are floating pellets :(

• 2 weeks later...

I got the NLS (Slate loves them BTW), and I'd have tried the Omega One too had you not kinda scared me with the floaty thing. Rhonda floats a tad sometimes and the teensy pellets were only to be for her. Haha I think that scared everyone.

I got the NLS (Slate loves them BTW), and I'd have tried the Omega One too had you not kinda scared me with the floaty thing. Rhonda floats a tad sometimes and the teensy pellets were only to be for her. Haha I think that scared everyone.

Glad you got it and they love it. :)

I'm not sure if that food would make other fish floaty or not, but I figured I'd mention it because it seems to bother the ones I have that already have issues. Although, they seem to be bothered by any pellet anymore. I mostly feed those fish seaweed, algae max pellets (very small amounts), and blood worms. My other goldfish have no problems with any of the pellets. 

I found that all dry pellets make Rhonda a tad floaty, but that Aqueon pellets even soaked SOMETIMES caused slight floatiness. Kens pellets soaked don't seem to cause the floaty issues. Figured I'd stick with that since it seems to work. Don't have a ton of them left though and certainly would have tried those if the floaty thing didn't worry me.

Slate INHALES tiny pellets and bullies Rhonda away so I was hoping the bigger ones would slow her so Rhonda got more food. Rhonda can't eat the big pellets so my theory was that while Slate slows to chew the bigger ones - I'd sneak Rhonda some teensy pellets on the other side. Seemed to work a tad! The NLS will last a while since only Slate eats them (eats like a pig, though).

As the fish are now in two different tanks and will be that way for a while - its easy to just feed Slate the NLS and Rhonda the Ken's pellets.

Edited by mjfromga

• 3 weeks later...