Sign in to follow this  
Ree

pOdge, Pidge, Tweedledee and Tweedledum say HI !

pOdge & Co. video :happydance  :happydance :happydance  :happydance  :happydance  :happydance  :happydance  :happydance  :happydance  

Please watch this with the sound off... the sound is waaaaaaaaay out of sink with the picture... I call their name and they come swimming and I captured this but lost something in the compression phase... ooops

http://vid1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag52/Reesbucket/pOdge%20vid/PODGE_17_FEB_2016_zpsnzawhkh1.mp4

They is soo cute :D

They look so healthy and I see what you mean about pOdge in the bubbler also how do you keep your tank so pristine??

They is soo cute :D

Thankyou :D

They look so healthy and I see what you mean about pOdge in the bubbler also how do you keep your tank so pristine??

Hi goldfishfanforever!!!! :hi

I clean all the surfaces in the tank once a week with a double sided sponge thing... it was on a stick but the stick broke so now I just use it without the stick, the scourer side then the sponge side (the sponge sqeeeeeeeeeeeeks on the tank walls ew) it works good... then I really only get diatom or algae build up if I miss this step... then after the scrub it gets as close as possible to 100% WC... I rub the plant leaves with my fingers to clean then sometimes while I feed the fish so they don't build up any ickyness, rub over the rocks with a toothbrush every second week, and I have two sunsun type 2000L/hr filters on the tank... the flow goes from one end of the tank to the other across the top, down the far wall, then pushes all the poops all the way back across the bottom and under the divider behind which the filters pick up mostly, and what they don't pick up sits there till I syphon it out... there is not much that doesn't get caught by the filters... the tank bottom stays clean and the fish stay happy... soo far :whistle

I am overstocked at the moment so am doing huge water changes to try to keep the nitrates down and not overfeeding.  Hubby will get the pond fixed as soon as he feels better so that I can put some of the fish out there to lighten the load on the system... but when the fish I am keeping in the tank get bigger I will need to add more plants and also do water changes twice a week and with the extra filtration hopefully all will be ok... There will be 5 in the 200L which is 2 too many :yikes (I am not saying this is ok or recommending this, just that I have planed for it the best I can and will hopefully be able to accommodate them in a larger tank at some point)... 

Just let me know if you have any other questions :thumbup2:

Eeek, overload of pearlie cuteness!

Hi RanchuDressing!!!!  How are your pearlies going?  :hi

adorrrable! :nana

Aww how cute! ! My two Ranchu come when I call their names, too! Your Ryukin is sooooo cute! Well they all are. XD

OOOOOOOO sooooooo much CUTENESS :D  I love all the wiggling!!!!

Aw that was the best video! Soooo adorable, I def want a pearly :wub:

Thanks so much! I loved the bubble scene by the way, too funny :rofl

So so cute hun :)

The fishes look like they are floating! Crystal clear water. What filter media are you using?

The fishes look like they are floating! Crystal clear water. What filter media are you using?

Hi Pinoygoldfish!!! I have two sunsun type filters on there... not sunsun but look exactly the same... they are 200L/h ea. Oh I also have a surface skimmer on there :hi

Such cute water piggies!

Hi RanchuDressing!!!!  How are your pearlies going?  :hi

Terrific, thanks!  All four are going strong, no complaints here. :)