Rehome 2 Ryukin, UK

elinsbutterflies

I need to rehome my 2 Ryukin to someone in the UK, I really don't want to have to take them to my LFS and know I'm going to find a good home for them here; I would appreciate any offers.

I'm having to make more space for my butterflies as I'm a little over stocked, which is a shame but as I'm planning on breeding them I need as much space as possible (so they can grow big and strong  :heart )

I can take more pictures if you ask.  :rolleyes:

This is Luna, I don't 100% know she's a girl but she's never had breeding stars. I got her from Maidenhead Aquatics for £12 about a year ago. She has a small part of her tail fin missing from her injury when I first got her, but other than that she's healthy and really nice colours. 

DSCF1287_zpsiqvxbkzp.jpg

And this is Albus, again, I don't know if he's a boy as never seen breeding stars. I bought him from Star Fisheries in Surrey for £80 in October. Really nice fish, does like to gulp at the surface but has never shown signs of bloat or been floaty. Loves to eat!  :Scoff:

DSCF1288_zpsi9hx4wb6.jpg

I live so far away but would love them :( why can't I move from where I live  :sorry::

I'm happy to ship them, if you change your mind let me know :D

I would love that but I doubt my parents would let me :(

• 2 weeks later...