* Ammonia Level(Tap)0ppm

* Nitrite Level(Tap)0ppm

* Nitrate level(Tap)0-5ppm

* Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)between 7.4-7.6

* Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)between 7.4-7.6

Other Required Info:

* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? API master test kit drops

* Water temperature? Room temp but fluctuates a few degrees

* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 28 litres (about 7 gallons) a month and a half as a quarantine tank

* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? A sponge filter and air stone

* How often do you change the water and how much? Every few days 100%

* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change?4 days ago and 100% but will be doing one today

* How many fish in the tank and their size? 2 fish about 2” and 3 1/2” I believe

* What kind of water additives or conditioners?seachem prime

* What do you feed your fish and how often? Saki Hikari Oranda pellets between 1-3 times a day and 7 pellets at each feeding

* Any new fish added to the tank? yes

* Any medications added to the tank? eSHa 2000

* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment. Kusuri wormer plus, eSHa 2000, salt and epsom salt

* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus?frayed fines, black on body and fins decaying away

* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? They had a loss of appetite but seem to be eating a bit more and Chibi is bottom sitting

Are the measurements you gave including the tail or not?  What is the active ingredient in eSHa?  Did you get both fish from the same source and at the same time?

Are the measurements you gave including the tail or not?  What is the active ingredient in eSHa?  Did you get both fish from the same source and at the same time?

measurements are not including the tail but I can't find their last measurements from a month ago. 

main active ingredient in eSHa 2000 is Ethacridine lactate, copper sulphate and proflavine hemisulphate that is all the ingredients

both fish were from the same source but bought at different times and were in separate QT tanks but had to move them together because the place where I had one of the tanks i couldn't keep the tank there but what is happening with Chibi and her fins started before moving her.

How long have you been treating with the eSHa?  I would not use any copper products with GF.  With 2 fish in a 7 gallon tank, I'd be doing 100% daily WCs.  When you were treating with salt, what percentage and for how long?

How long have you been treating with the eSHa?  I would not use any copper products with GF.  With 2 fish in a 7 gallon tank, I'd be doing 100% daily WCs.  When you were treating with salt, what percentage and for how long?

I was treating with eSHa for 3 days and the salt was at 0.1%. I will do 100% water changes daily from now on but it has been quite hard this week to do that as I have had 10 pieces of homework for some reason :/

I would do another WC ASAP to remove the eSHA and concentrate on keeping the water pristine.  That's most likely the main problem here . .. .

I would do another WC ASAP to remove the eSHA and concentrate on keeping the water pristine.  That's most likely the main problem here . .. .

The water change I did a couple of hours ago I didn't add anything but prime :)

Nothing. Please add nothing but water and maaaaybe some salt. Not more than a teaspoon per gallon or .1% unless the main people helping you advise it.

Nothing. Please add nothing but water and maaaaybe some salt. Not more than a teaspoon per gallon or .1% unless the main people helping you advise it.

okay I will just leave it then I have been double dosing prime and doing daily 100% water changes but she isn't doing brilliant :(

Chibi has sadly died :( thanks guys for all the help :)

Edited by goldfishfanforever

I'm sorry :(.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss

I'm sorry :(.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thanks guys for the support and Tioku will just have to live in the 33 gallon when I set it up by himself :(

So sorry for your loss. RIP Chibi.