An Unexpected Addition

• Supporter

So I just got 5 new fish less than 2 weeks ago...I wasn't planning on getting anymore until they had finished QT...

But last night a "friend" calls me saying this fish attacked her other fish and she doesnt know what to do and she thinks she should get rid of the "bully" fish and flush it down the toilet...

I told her NOT to do that and if she doesn't want it anymore I'll take it. She said "Ok I'll bring him tonight" So just when I'm about to go to bed I end up waiting up for her to bring this fish...

He has SUCH a personality. he has already eaten from my hand, follows me around the tank, is super active, eats like crazy and poops like crazy :rofl I also do NOT believe he attacked the other fish...the other fish just looks sick..and she is crazily overstocked and underfiltered and uncycled  :no:

But here he is...I already named him Jupiter when she first got him before I even knew I was going to end up with him... a beautiful calico Nymph

IM5Vvzm.jpg

L1d2n4M.jpg

L2L3KN5.jpg

yrbq9dW.jpg

524hTDV.jpg

1D3AMOl.jpg

UXLv7zx.jpg

zJpjMZa.jpg

• Supporter

Lol Well there was no way I could let him be flushed...or stay in that terrible home if she didn't actually want him :scared

here are some more photos from after his WC...he seemed very surprised to be getting clean water and seems to love that he has 60 litres all to himself...keeps swimming laps lol...his old tank was a 50 litre with 3 other goldies :(

Qn6g6oe.jpg

rP3jOzv.jpg

3pd2GjJ.jpg

TYFiAvu.jpg

9Jlkewf.jpg

cbiOzat.jpg

rWisdhV.jpg

I9A4AtA.jpg

jv0YakC.jpg

aCz6uAy.jpg

2k7ZgcC.jpg

WBYC16g.jpg

REGUiTo.jpg

• Supporter

Looks like a younger Spice!  :teehee

Hehe he really does look like Spice.

I LOVE him!!! :lisa:

Forgive me if i missed this, will he be going into the tank or pond?

I was going to put him in pond but I've fallen so in love with how he follows me around its looking more and more like he will end up in tank lol