Sign in to follow this  
Hidr

150 for sale.

Got to have less tanks.  Hubby wont help me with this tank and it is way to deep for me.  

150 gallon tall.  With oscars, 2 filters 306 fluval and rena xp2.  Heater that they can't break. Some gravel. The parrot fish and BN pleco that are also in the tank. The driftwood that was in this tank is now in my 75 I am still working on replanting.

Stand and light.   MUST come get.  Bring enough people to move it. Took four full grown men to get it in here safely.

400 cash and it is yours.  

Hey Angie. Your not keeping your Oscars'?

Oh no... not your Oscars :(

Yep they got to go.

Sorry you have to re-home some of your fish Angie. I understand how overwhelming it can be when you have so many tanks though. I hope you find them a good home soon! 

My husband has  talked me out of selling it again.  I well need to replace one of the canister. Its one of those you have to pump by hand to start.  Sometimes it starts right off most they time I wind up fooling with it for an hour before it starts it well have to go.

My husband has talked me out of selling it again. I well need to replace one of the canister. Its one of those you have to pump by hand to start. Sometimes it starts right off most they time I wind up fooling with it for an hour before it starts it well have to go.

Good! Well that he talked you out of it :teehee

What size/gph canister is it?

My husband has  talked me out of selling it again.  I well need to replace one of the canister. Its one of those you have to pump by hand to start.  Sometimes it starts right off most they time I wind up fooling with it for an hour before it starts it well have to go.

IM glad your keeping it!!!!!!!!!  :redbanana:

Its a fluval 306.  I hate that thing.