My Goldfish Tank!

GabyKaschieva

Looks awesome and way bigger than a 55! :teehee

Thanks eheh and yes it looks bigger lol lol 

Wow it looks great! I love it!

Thanks love :) 

I love those rocks, you did a great job!  Pretty fish too. :)

It puts a lot of extra weight but its worth it :) thanks :)

Gorgeous!!!!! You did a great job!!!!!!

Thanks I tried my best! :D 

Your tank is beautiful! It looks like a 125 gallon.

Your tank is beautiful! It looks like a 125 gallon.

I thought the same thing!

Beautiful tank!

Thanks to you both, it does actually look so much bigger but the measurements are 140x40x40 cm, its a 59g but I always say 55g I wish it was a 125g tho  :P  one day it will lol

:yikes:thumbup2::goodjob

thanks  :9

That is gorgeous. Are those all live plants? I'm new at this and can't tell lol. If they're real, I think I have some the same... But mine certainly don't look like that! It s absolutely beautiful either way. :)

That is gorgeous. Are those all live plants? I'm new at this and can't tell lol. If they're real, I think I have some the same... But mine certainly don't look like that! It s absolutely beautiful either way. :)

Thanks love, those are fake plants :) I had live plants before this but they ate them all lol I tried tho but my goldfish eat everything xD 

Lol I totally understand. Mine eat everything too. In fact, I just looked over to see some plants I Replanted yesterday floating again. I love it, looks beautiful :)

Ahahah yes! I had my hand inside the tank almost everyday putting back the plants so I gave up lol Thanks again  :P

• 2 weeks later...

It is beautiful.  Is that back painted black?  If so, what kind of paint and gloss/flat did you use?

Thanks!!! its not painted, I think its called Vinyl I took my tank to a store where they had like vinyl stickers lol idk how are they called tho sorry...

Edited: 

so I found this video on youtube and this is exactly what the guy used on my tank :)

and btw it looks really good it gives you a really matte finish and also has black silicone instead the clear one 

Edited by GabyKaschieva

Thanks for posting the video.  If I knew pet stores did that, I would have had the tank done there before I brought it home.  I tried that method twice but it was not "perfect".  So I am painting the glass today.  Fingers crossed for perfect!