Where can I buy Repashy Soilent Green in Australia

TonySydney

Hi Everyone, are there any Australian members who know where to buy Repashy Soilent Green here in Oz? I keep visiting the Repashy Australian website but they never have any in stock and when I email them I never get a reply. Amazon won't deliver it to Australia.  :no:

Someone on here contacted Lily Exotics in the UK and they were able to put together an order for postage. I don't remember who it was, but they did say they got it no problem. There's a place in New Zealand (Geoff's Fish Room and Repashy NZ) you might be able to order from too.

I tried contacting them too and never heard back. Not sure what the go is with Repashy Australia. :idont

Repashy Australia is into reptiles. So they have only concentrated on them.

I got a reply saying they haven't had any fish products cleared by australian import services for any bio issues yet.

Repashy Australia is into reptiles. So they have only concentrated on them.

I got a reply saying they haven't had any fish products cleared by australian import services for any bio issues yet.

Thanks for the update bmoors :thumbup2:

Hi Again, I am pleased to report that I got two bottles of Repashy Soilent Green delivered from New Zealand yesterday. It was all straight forward & my two spoilt goldfish had their first Soilent Green meal this morning. Thank you everyone for your help.  :D

Hi Again, I have noticed my fish are much more active if I feed them Repashy Soilent Green. I have been cutting the cubes into tiny pieces and the scattering them in the front of the aquarium. This gets my fish actively hunting for the food. I do have to use a net to keep them in opposite ends of the aquarium so I can monitor what amount of food each gets. After they have found the food I gave them they still actively hunt for more. It was worth the trouble it took to get them this food.

This is them hunting for more food

919F3F6E-F7E8-49E1-8693-BC2A0BAB1245_zps

Thanks Daniel, I got the idea from an aquarium I saw on Pinterest. I got my builder to cut the bottom of the river stones flat so I could get the tall ones to stand up. After I put the stones in I felt it needed some plants to soften the hardscape. I decided to stick to super hardy plants like the Anubus and the fine leaf Java Fern. All the plants are on driftwood or rocks so I can easily remove them from the tank to clean the gravel.

This is the tank I saw on Pinterest:

Gold%20fish%20tank%20inspiration_zpshlqw

I got a reply from replashy saying they can not ship to Australia as the product has not been approved. BUT new life spectrum have a gel food now, I have purchased it online from tech den. Very similar , get the algae based one.

Hi LouiseAnn, thank you for this recommendation. I will order some of this food for my goldfish. I think Gel foods are the way to go. I have not had any problems with swim bladder issues since I went with only gel foods. I did manage to get some Repashy Soilent Green from New Zealand and I must say my fish are doing very well on it.  :D

Hi LouiseAnn, thank you for this recommendation. I will order some of this food for my goldfish. I think Gel foods are the way to go. I have not had any problems with swim bladder issues since I went with only gel foods. I did manage to get some Repashy Soilent Green from New Zealand and I must say my fish are doing very well on it. :D

Oh great ! I might try get some from New Zealand too. Was it expensive?

• 8 months later...

I know this thread is a little old, but I was just looking at the Aus Repashy website and they STILL don't have Soilent Green or Spawn and Grow  :madrant  

Looks like I will have to order some from NZ. 

Can anyone comment on whether it causes white fish to turn yellow? I feel like I've heard of that happening before somewhere.

I was able to get 3 of the small (3 oz) bottles and ship it to Australia for about $45 total or so. It took about 10 days to arrive.

Good to know. I keep debating as to whether I should get some or not. They do have Supergreen available on the Aus website so maybe I should just get some of that instead?

• 1 month later...