Sign in to follow this  
Flipper

World Traveler

Looks like a great little fish! :)

Thanks! I have to agree! :nana

Glad he is finally home safe. He's very nice looking!

Glad he is finally home safe. He's very nice looking!

Me too Crystal (phew) :)

And thanks :heart

Mailman update- My doorbell just rang. It was my mailman hand delivering today's mail (instead of putting it in the mail box). He was checking on the famous world traveling fishy :lol2 I had him come inside and check him out :teehee I'm pretty sure he was thinking "all that fuss for a goldfish" but as us Kokonuts know, goldfish rock! :rockon he was pleased that mr fishy was doing swimmingly :goldfish:

He is so cute! Love that the mailman came to check on him! Am so glad he made it safely!

He is so cute! Love that the mailman came to check on him! Am so glad he made it safely!

:wub: thanks Mandy :D I thought it was very nice of the mailman too :lisa:

He is very cute!

Thank you! :D

Who knows, you may be converting the mailman to the Goldfish Ways!

Who knows, you may be converting the mailman to the Goldfish Ways!

:lol2 ohhhhh! Good point :lol wouldn't that be fun :nana

Mailman update- My doorbell just rang. It was my mailman hand delivering today's mail (instead of putting it in the mail box). He was checking on the famous world traveling fishy :lol2 I had him come inside and check him out :teehee I'm pretty sure he was thinking "all that fuss for a goldfish" but as us Kokonuts know, goldfish rock! :rockon he was pleased that mr fishy was doing swimmingly :goldfish:

It's interesting to me how many mail carriers don't realize about fish in the mail. I've had many get very interested in learning more after seeing all my fish packages arrive.  :teehee

It's interesting to me how many mail carriers don't realize about fish in the mail. I've had many get very interested in learning more after seeing all my fish packages arrive.  :teehee

Huh! That's wonderful! The more goldfish enthusiasts the better :nana

I'm more cynical that you :peeka I think they know about the live animals.... Many of them just don't give two $h!ts! :yikes thankfully, mine did :happydance

Here are some more pictures from today's wc. He flipped out when i picked him up to go into the measuring cup :o

6bd447ce56f7102d3db3cbe7ec0a0333.jpg

10a563a737e3117b5a58296738dece75.jpg

Huh! That's wonderful! The more goldfish enthusiasts the better :nana

I'm more cynical that you :peeka I think they know about the live animals.... Many of them just don't give two $h!ts! :yikes thankfully, mine did :happydance

I believe there are some that really don't care either. It all depends. I've had some really good post office people and some really bad ones over the years. 

He looks cute in the measuring cup. Poor little guy must still be shaken up if he freaked out. 

Edited by goldfishgirl82

I know :o I feel really bad for him :( and he looks so lonely in QT :cry

Aww he is so cute!! Poor baby. Must have been so stressful for him

Aww he is so cute!! Poor baby. Must have been so stressful for him

Thanks. he's going to go into the main tank later this week :Jig:

I'm just seeing your fish now, Aubrey! Fantastic. Best of luck with him! 

I like your story about the postman wanting to check on your fish...I'll share that with our mailman.

Edited by mysterygirl

I'm just seeing your fish now, Aubrey! Fantastic. Best of luck with him! 

I like your story about the postman wanting to check on your fish...I'll share that with our mailman.

Thanks :D I'm really looking forward to having him in the big tank with the other fish :9

Let me know what your mail main says :teehee

aww! Apparently I did, cuz I found a comment from me saying something about the video, but I do NOT remember watching the video you posted here! So cute! :teehee

But.. :hmm .. I do think it's time for another. :I-Thank-You:

(of course only if you're up for it, probably have a little more to do than make videos of fish :peeka)

aww! Apparently I did, cuz I found a comment from me saying something about the video, but I do NOT remember watching the video you posted here! So cute! :teehee

But.. :hmm .. I do think it's time for another. :I-Thank-You:

(of course only if you're up for it, probably have a little more to do than make videos of fish eeka)

I took a video for you Jenna with my new phone :D

Edited by Flipper

0efd7425ad527fd8e044cb56dc6e96a8.jpg

c6dbc7b83b4d7f1d165c5f4c0a08dd81.jpg

d34e3fd038d58eac3e900879d5867dbd.jpg

:wub: thank you!!!

He is so precious. The last time i thought he had more black! Has it gone away? :o :o I feel responsible if you don't have proper calico colors on him after all this!

:wub: thank you!!!

He is so precious. The last time i thought he had more black! Has it gone away? :o :o I feel responsible if you don't have proper calico colors on him after all this!

I think the blacks been receding a bit :ignore but he's still my wonderkins :heart