Few Photos and a Video (Pic Heavy)

FishyMandy

• Helper

Some photos of a couple of my pond guys..the small ones are a year old today! I couldn't get many photos though, back was complaining too much today to lean over the pond with camera.

Abraham

z15FL4b.jpg

Funky

UknEvXV.jpg

The one with the white nose tip is Captain Kirk, the other one doesn't have a name...just fishy lol

yevfHev.jpg

Captain Kirk and Fishy

NdKk8sd.jpg

Scotty

NdKk8sd.jpg

Abraham

scb6AO5.jpg

Fishy

IV74dLc.jpg

And some quick pics of a couple of my tank guys..I moved Tiger back to the tank because he just didn't seem himself in the pond. I gave him a few weeks to see if he would settle in but he never did...as soon as I put him back in the tank he was back to his old self, swimming around foraging, playing with the others..in the pond he just kept hiding all the time. His tail has definitely gotten longer since he has been out there though, and his colours deeper, I also think he has gotten a bit thinner though. But he looks so much happier now he is back in the tank...guess he is just a tank fish..funny though out of all the guys I put into the pond he was the one I thought would enjoy it the most! Guess the pond life isn't for all...

UkghcVa.jpg

cjm8wkK.jpg

QSpykM2.jpg

iKrd6Hd.jpg

GfN5nVT.jpg

01NOYy0.jpg

EniEl18.jpg

AgF6SpR.jpg

6LsxMzc.jpg

zHhl8fb.jpg

im3lLzF.jpg

2jsmtjg.jpg

NaxwZxx.jpg

And here's a video of my guys from yesterday, before I added Tiger back in

Abraham is so cute! I love his big eyes. I'm glad Tiger is happy back in the tank. I'm jealous of all your little cuties. :)

• 2 weeks later...