Rollie Pollie Pearlscales

lizam

Here is my new babies.  They are in quarantine and doing great so far!  At only an inch big they already have my heart.  So friendly and sweet.  Just looking at them makes me giggle :teehee We picked out some fun names for them, the chubbier one on the left is Dame Edna and the one on the right is Curly Jo. :) 

Aww they are so cute! I love their colouring!

Aaahhhhj they are so fat!!!! :wub:

So cute, both of em! How could they not have your heart? :teehee

Thanks!  I love their colouring and fatness!  They just crack me up.  Surprising they move around a lot and pretty fast :)

Do yours wiggle and jiggle when they swim... when pOdge gets going he has a real jelly wobble happening.  It cracks me up every time!  Your new babies are adorable!!! I love them to bits... can I borrow??? :teehee

Do yours wiggle and jiggle when they swim... when pOdge gets going he has a real jelly wobble happening.  It cracks me up every time!  Your new babies are adorable!!! I love them to bits... can I borrow??? :teehee

They sure do!  Graceful they are not and that's part of what I love about them :)