Moved some fish again.

Hidr

I tried to sale the 75 but people only wanted to pay half what I was asking.  200 was not to much for a tank with a real wood stand.  So....

Moved all the fish from the 60 gallon to the 75 gallon.  Soon as I did hubby was asking about new fish. lol Think Ill keep it like it is for now.  Maybe when the 60 sales Ill use money from it for a couple fish.  Need more cory cats and rainbows.

Here is the tank. Oh and need more tall plants. Got some bulbs in the tank that have yet to get tall.

That's a bummer that no one would pay what you wanted. I don't think it's too much to ask for a tank that size with a stand. It looks good how you have it set up. I say sell the smaller one, then if you take a loss at least you kept the bigger one. :)

$200 is a bargain for a 75 and real wood stand. I paid $300 for mine second hand. Some people just want something for nothing, it irritates me. Anyway your tank looks awesome!!