Terrestrial plants for the aquarium

Morgan'sMiracles

Google riparium plants and you should get a fairly comprehensive list. Anthurium andraeanum or palm grass can look quite nice. :)

I think for pizazz the best are emersed aquatic plants (they flower pretty regularly too) though, but not everyone is prepared to do the legwork since they need misting a few times a day and go through an acclimation period where they might just all die. Here's one I did.

20846040951_1c00405d05_z_d.jpg

There is also lotus lucky bamboo which is a bit different than regular lucky bamboo. Here is a pic of it on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Lotus-Flower-Lucky-Bamboo-Live-Real-Plant-30-DAY-GUARANTEE-FREE-FERTILIZER-/251958235966?hash=item3aa9e1933e:g:xMsAAOSwrklVUv-a

As they grow they can get a bit more bushier.

I got some of the bamboo that spirals.  You can try some of the blog plants.  Just remember they cant go in the tank.  I have also done peace lilies.  Also you can get variegated pothos.

That's beautiful!

It really was, but it was a total pain in the butt to maintain in something so small. If I ever do another one, I'd definitely use a bigger tank.