Sign in to follow this  
Avelon

(Southwest Ohio) 45 Gallon Aqueon Tank + Stand + Hood + Aqueon Water Changer - For Sale!

I recently upgraded to a 55 gallon and am looking to sell my nearly new 45 gallon Aqueon tank. It was purchased from Petsmart and includes the matching stand, the top of the tank, the hood and the light fixture that has a really nice fluorescent bulb in it.

This stand is VERY sturdy and is made very well. These are sold already put together at Petsmart.

Also including my Aqueon water changer with the 25ft extension - reaches a total of 50 feet. I spent well over $300 on this tank setup and the water changer when I bought it a year or so ago. Unfortunately, my new apartment has the "fancy" sink heads that pull down so I can't use the water changer anymore.

I'm currently asking $150 on Craigslist but would lower it for Kokos members! :)

Specs from Petsmart's website:

Includes: Aquarium, Stand
Used For: Freshwater Fish & Saltwater Fish
Tank Size: 45 gallon
Installation Type: Stand
Color: Black
Shape: Rectangle
Dimensions: Aquarium: 13"L x 36"W x 24"H
Stand: 14"L x 37"W x 25"H
Material: Glass, Wood

I don't have any pictures on my PC of it empty. I just scrubbed it clean yesterday. Here's some pics of when it was filled up:

IMG_6940_zpsdioz36xc.jpg

IMG_6980_zpsdjmcjauw.jpg

And the stock picture on Petsmart's website:

Tank_zps0ocpa2pr.png

I live in the Dayton, Ohio area. Not sure if anyone here is anywhere close, but I thought it was worth a try! :)

Edited by Avelon

I would suggest not selling the water changer. Instead, buy a pump and attach it to the faucet end for drain/refill like this:

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/113508-easy-water-change/?hl=+mikey%20+method

I hope you find a buyer!

I would suggest not selling the water changer. Instead, buy a pump and attach it to the faucet end for drain/refill like this:

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/113508-easy-water-change/?hl=+mikey%20+method

I hope you find a buyer!

OMG that is amazing! Thank you, ChelseaM! :D I was so excited for my new faucets... until I realized the water changer doesn't fit! :doh11: This tip will be a lifesaver, because filling a tank with a plastic pitcher takes eons! Haha

Are you SURE?? We replaced my kitchen faucet with a beautiful "gooseneck" style.  When I 1st went to clean my tank I thought there was no way to hook the Python to the new faucet......but I found I could unscrew the piece right where the water comes out & use the metal "connector" thingee that came with the Python! It works perfectly!!  (WHEW!!!)

Edited by Jeana727