3 months make a big difference

Phil B.

Sorry I've not been around much, really hasn't been much to tell about my gang, who continue to do well.

It's interesting. When you see them every day you don't really notice a change. But when you compare old photos to new ones, there's definately here growth. Here are two of my gang comparing today, to just after I brought them home 3 months ago. What a difference!

1a_zpsrjsshond.jpg

1_zps0ydehocq.jpg

Phil, they look great! You're clearly doing a good job. Remind me where you got your fish? Next week I get to go shopping and we're in the same area.

Sure. I got them at A Place For Pets over in Burien.

Thanks everyone! Here's a slightly better shot of Pudge. Turns out you can get better shots of your fish by shooting video, then making screencaps. :)

I really do love how his crown has developed. Be interesting to see if it gets any bigger.

Untitled-5_zpseyvlsbvc.jpg

Edited by Phil B.

Oh wow. Not tiny babies anymore. They look so wonderful! I'll be interests to see if pearlscale keeps his colour, and if the red spot in orandas back stays, or moves, or takes over.

• Supporter

Oh wow. Not tiny babies anymore. They look so wonderful! I'll be interests to see if pearlscale keeps his colour, and if the red spot in orandas back stays, or moves, or takes over.

Yea is fun to watch how they change! Will be interesting to see what they look like in another 3 months!

Phil, they look great! You're clearly doing a good job. Remind me where you got your fish? Next week I get to go shopping and we're in the same area.

Sure. I got them at A Place For Pets over in Burien.

Thanks