Goldfish Humour!

Speckles

• Helper

LOL I hope i don't see any bears around my pond :rofl (Unless it was a Panda and I could Pandanap it :P)

The video makes me sad though! lol the bowl and so much gulping 

Edited by FishyMandy

LOL I hope i don't see any bears around my pond :rofl (Unless it was a Panda and I could Pandanap it :P)

The video makes me sad though! lol the bowl and so much gasping

True! I didn't think about that [emoji53] maybe I'll edit that?

I have a friend who has a bear problem, and he lives in the city of Orlando, in one of the oldest and most central areas.  The bears don't come after the fish.  They find fishing too much work for them when they can raid garbage cans and dumpsters.  Bears love a nice soak in the water, particularly in the heat of summer.  He has 300 gallon Rubbermaid stock tanks -- just the right size for a bear spa.  If the bear can't knock the cover off the pond, it just climbs on top.  The weight of the bear breaks the cover and he enjoys a nice soak.  This presents two problems for the fish.  A bear displaces a lot of water, so the fish can get washed out of the overflowing pond, and the broken cover provides a nice ramp for the raccoon to stand on while he fishes.

• 2 weeks later...

My cat: "Interesting, but it's too splashy"  Other cats: That is my cat's job to chase them away.

Herons: "Yum - when is the sushi bar going to open?"

Raccoons:   I tell my neighbors not to leave cat offerings outside, to deter them.  And I bought a big live-trap (Havaheart) So far, no problems. 

Possums: "We prefer your tomatoes"

I have a friend who has a bear problem, and he lives in the city of Orlando, in one of the oldest and most central areas.  The bears don't come after the fish.  They find fishing too much work for them when they can raid garbage cans and dumpsters.  Bears love a nice soak in the water, particularly in the heat of summer.  He has 300 gallon Rubbermaid stock tanks -- just the right size for a bear spa.  If the bear can't knock the cover off the pond, it just climbs on top.  The weight of the bear breaks the cover and he enjoys a nice soak.  This presents two problems for the fish.  A bear displaces a lot of water, so the fish can get washed out of the overflowing pond, and the broken cover provides a nice ramp for the raccoon to stand on while he fishes.

This sounds awful!  Except for the bear and racoons, of course. 

Bears: Nope. Nope. Nope.

• 4 weeks later...