Photo shoot #1

Speckles

:teehee Yes it is kind of cool...Im ''sharing'' these lovelies with my two gorgeous kids so hence coloured gravel and Dino ornament  :thumbs:

:rofl Compromise :teehee

You're pretty generous though, even when setting up a tank in my daughter's room I was still a terrible control freak. But! It looks fabulous. :lol2

And the black and white oranda really is a gem. Check out the DO auctions, sometimes they are there and Ken makes a big deal of their coloring. :teehee

:teehee Yes it is kind of cool...Im ''sharing'' these lovelies with my two gorgeous kids so hence coloured gravel and Dino ornament :thumbs:

:rofl Compromise :teehee

You're pretty generous though, even when setting up a tank in my daughter's room I was still a terrible control freak. But! It looks fabulous. :lol2

And the black and white oranda really is a gem. Check out the DO auctions, sometimes they are there and Ken makes a big deal of their coloring. :teehee

Lol, slowly the kids stuff is disappearing...gravel next to go and once have new tank it will be mine all mine hehehe :teehee

Speckles has always been my favourite, when he/she first arrived was white no yellowish colour in wen etc. that could be diet but maybe just change?

Thanks for everyone's beautiful comments!

Does Ken have a username, Mr. Hyde? Being in Aust I cant order from DO :no:

You goldies are beautiful! :heart

The blue one looks my Quinn used to before he turned white :lol

Does Ken have a username, Mr. Hyde? Being in Aust I cant order from DO :no:

Oh i know you can't order from them! :rofl

I just meant if you can look at the auction (they go up Friday nights eastern US time :teehee) you might see one like yours!

It's dandyorandas.com :)

Gorgeous! I love colorful gravel. :)

Your speckled oranda is to DIE for! Super unique coloring! Like a calico with no red -- I love it.

I hadn't seen this colouring before i met speckles. It really is special, love it!

Another colouring i really love is like googles with solid calico and no white :wub:

I just get to gander at the auctions as well. You aren't the only one. :)

Ar yes Canada :wub:

Do you have a friend just over the boarder? You never know... GF are always following people home after being delivered to other peoples houses :r030:

I have family over the boarder yes but I'm 3-4 hrs from the border and family is 7 hrs from the border. The healthiest fish I have are the ones that have no air travel time and were born here. I will just keep trying to select the good fry from around here and occasionally search for good fish In the spring/early summer when the trip isn't as taxing on the fish since my Lfs are all 1 hr away.

There was a breeder in country that I was going to ask him to ship hatched fry to me but he stopped talking to me lol

I have family over the boarder yes but I'm 3-4 hrs from the border and family is 7 hrs from the border. The healthiest fish I have are the ones that have no air travel time and were born here. I will just keep trying to select the good fry from around here and occasionally search for good fish In the spring/early summer when the trip isn't as taxing on the fish since my Lfs are all 1 hr away.

There was a breeder in country that I was going to ask him to ship hatched fry to me but he stopped talking to me lol

Yes that is a bit of a way! :yikes

Oh dear...what happend there???