Raffle "Aqua Duo Power Filter 10"

koko

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you guys talk yourself out of buying more goldfish? I really miss having wens. . . i have two fantails and obvi no wen on them.

I usually end up spening all my money on other things thats how [emoji12]

One eye is all alone right now since Squishy died for no reason. But i think i will leave him as a single goldfish. But ill bring him some more plants to play in.

How do you guys talk yourself out of buying more goldfish? I really miss having wens. . . i have two fantails and obvi no wen on them.

One eye is all alone right now since Squishy died for no reason. But i think i will leave him as a single goldfish. But ill bring him some more plants to play in.

Im saving up for new tires on my car, so a third of my check automatically goes into savings for that. Then im getting my hair cut friday. And i broke my sister's headphones so I have to buy new ones for her.

MY son in law was in a car accident this morning. :scared:  Someone cut him off, he swerved and hit someone else head on. He's ok, but the other person was taken away by ambulance. Both cars were totaled. Surprisingly, the original driver stuck around. 

MY son in law was in a car accident this morning. :scared:  Someone cut him off, he swerved and hit someone else head on. He's ok, but the other person was taken away by ambulance. Both cars were totaled. Surprisingly, the original driver stuck around. 

Oh yuck.  All the more reason everyone needs a dash cam.  Glad hes okay.  Sometimes people go in by ambulance as a precaution more then anything :) Maybe it's not that bad.

Im saving up for new tires on my car, so a third of my check automatically goes into savings for that. Then im getting my hair cut friday. And i broke my sister's headphones so I have to buy new ones for her.

Cant you just glue them back together?

Tires are expensive.... I bought new winters for my car last winter, uggh I think ill get another year or 2 out of my summers despite how crappy tires that come on cars from the factory are bhahah

MY son in law was in a car accident this morning. :scared: Someone cut him off, he swerved and hit someone else head on. He's ok, but the other person was taken away by ambulance. Both cars were totaled. Surprisingly, the original driver stuck around.

Good on the transgressor for sticking around! Not many people would do that. I hope everyone is ok!

our ability to stick to an actual conversation is starting to fail :whistle

I think somebody should bring me pizza.... stuffed crust from pizza hut.... or little caesers and crazy bread... omg....

our ability to stick to an actual conversation is starting to fail :whistle

I think somebody should bring me pizza.... stuffed crust from pizza hut.... or little caesers and crazy bread... omg....

That sounds good!!!!!

I cant believe how many people live near a little caesers and have never had crazy bread.... OMG....

I had to introduce it to my mom a few years back. And constantly run into people whos family and friends all get it often and they still arent brave enough to try it. Sooooooo goooodddd

Dang i want some now!

Wait... crap! I forgot to buy ice cream topping at the store yestetday :( no hot fudge.... maybe i should poor a glass of my bucket of daiquiri .... mmmm rum slushie....

I cant believe how many people live near a little caesers and have never had crazy bread.... OMG....

I had to introduce it to my mom a few years back. And constantly run into people whos family and friends all get it often and they still arent brave enough to try it. Sooooooo goooodddd

Dang i want some now!

Wait... crap! I forgot to buy ice cream topping at the store yestetday :( no hot fudge.... maybe i should poor a glass of my bucket of daiquiri .... mmmm rum slushie....

I've only been there once because there isnt one within 20 minutes of my house, but it was hands down my favorite. I haven't tried the crazy breaf. . .

Dang i want some now!

I've only been there once because there isnt one within 20 minutes of my house, but it was hands down my favorite. I haven't tried the crazy breaf. . .
Omg.... go now! *drools*

They give me strange looks when i walk out with a pizza and 2 packs of crazy bread..... i dont even get it with sauce. Just as is. There isnt one near me. Closest is 30-40mins away so ill get it occasionally while at working.

Or at my parents visiting. Theres one accross the street from the vet clinic my mom works at.