Raffle "Aqua Duo Power Filter 10"

koko

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wake up when my bladder is full but often Idon't get up to empty it :rofl

Agreed hahahah.

Oddly enough id rather lay in bed awake unable to sleep because i have to pee.... instead of actually get up and pee.... its too comfy in bed!

Just got off work. Must be bedtime..... cant wait to shower and crawl in bed. My most favourite part of the day .... and seeing my doggie ^^

New episode of once upon a time tonight!

Ewww math....

Somebody want to cook me dinner?

Im having a working dinner. Ie, i bought fried chicken made here. [emoji13] One of the perks of working in a grocery store.
Id never survive working at a resturant or grocery store.

When i worked at a vets or pet store i kept bringing animals home.... imagine how much food id bring home O_o

Id be buying new pants weekly....

Ewww math....

Somebody want to cook me dinner?

Im having a working dinner. Ie, i bought fried chicken made here. [emoji13] One of the perks of working in a grocery store.
Id never survive working at a resturant or grocery store.

When i worked at a vets or pet store i kept bringing animals home.... imagine how much food id bring home O_o

Id be buying new pants weekly....

I worked at a pet store for the summer break and got a free hamster that had been there a year and a half :)

hallcandysmile3.gif

Bahahhaha yes. Looks just like me.

I might have had my leftover sour cherry blasters for breakfast today....

Wait a second, you had leftover candy???? No way!!
I know that parts a bit shocking but the sourness was starting to hurt my mouth.

hallcandysmile3.gif

Bahahhaha yes. Looks just like me.

I might have had my leftover sour cherry blasters for breakfast today....

Wait a second, you had leftover candy???? No way!!
I know that parts a bit shocking but the sourness was starting to hurt my mouth.
I died of sweetness. . . bought two bags of tootsie rolls and ate them all.

I saw my cat's doppelganger outside today. She's been around the outside of our apartment before and every time I panic and think my cat managed to slip out the door.

I saw my cat's doppelganger outside today. She's been around the outside of our apartment before and every time I panic and think my cat managed to slip out the door.

At least she didn't really. My poor kitty has been missing for over a month now. [emoji17]

At least she didn't really. My poor kitty has been missing for over a month now. [emoji17]
I'm so sorry I nearly lost my guinea pig once as she ran around my garden but I caught her. we have also had both our dogs escape before :(

Oh no. I'm sorry. :(

Theres always hope for missing kitties. You never know. :) so many stories of kitties being found even years later

Sometimes its as simple as an old lady down the road with yummier food.

Our main coon x ragdoll always sneaks out and we have managed to find him.