Raffle "Aqua Duo Power Filter 10"

koko

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38cda32f1d8055491bb789dd2feb8a2f.jpg

6151aa1674ade71ea36411d9d0c53a5a.jpg

Slurpee and bacon. Together. My day is complete!!!!

Now i need to go buy more bacon....

Though i should probably have a real dinner.....

no not bacon think of the cute piggies :(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8okPMTCUAAArOV.png

So are moo cows ;) and moo cows are WAYYYYYY cuter then pigs. Like wayyy cuter. Especially when their 10 days old and chewing on your fingers. But i will still eat burgers and bacon.

August21-22Bikes-Kitten018.jpg

So are moo cows ;) and moo cows are WAYYYYYY cuter then pigs. Like wayyy cuter. Especially when their 10 days old and chewing on your fingers. But i will still eat burgers and bacon.

August21-22Bikes-Kitten018.jpg

that's just pure evil ;)

Circle of life. Im good with it.

I had a ... few day old/week old rat i got from a feeder breeder as i had a snake that went off food. Last resort kinda thing before i started tube feeding her. Anyway snake hid, and the rat fell asleep on the snake. Had to name the rat after a food item just because of the preceeding events. Kiwi :) she liked to lick ears and eyes and share my drink with me.

You can kinda even see her milk moustache in the photo haha. I even made my mom bring her to work with her for her daytime feedings as i was in school/college. Lol

BabyRat019.jpg

1RatsCoral017.jpg

Edited by Calamity

Circle of life. Im good with it.

I had a ... few day old/week old rat i got from a feeder breeder as i had a snake that went off food. Last resort kinda thing before i started tube feeding her. Anyway snake hid, and the rat fell asleep on the snake. Had to name the rat after a food item just because of the preceeding events. Kiwi :) she liked to lick ears and eyes and share my drink with me.

You can kinda even see her milk moustache in the photo haha. I even made my mom bring her to work with her for her daytime feedings as i was in school/college. Lol

BabyRat019.jpg

1RatsCoral017.jpg

Awww so cute! :D

Hmmm as much of a sugar fan as I am.... im not fan of cakey stuff.... no cake brownies or what nots. Its gotta be really good cake for me to want to eat it.

Ice cream cake on the other hand.... yummm the fudgey center of a dq icecream cake!!!!!!! !!! Yumm

I was only getting four hours of sleep a night for a while. It was awful, but eventually I did start sleeping more again.

Not to brag or anything, but I'm a really good sleeper. I could sleep through a hurricane. [emoji13]
Sometimes i sleep like that. Other times the lightest noise wakes me up.

I was only getting four hours of sleep a night for a while. It was awful, but eventually I did start sleeping more again.

Not to brag or anything, but I'm a really good sleeper. I could sleep through a hurricane. [emoji13]

When I was your age, I didn't sleep for a few days at a time and then  I'd crash for 17 hours! I don't think I've ever had a good nights sleep. If I get 4 hours regularly, I'm good, but it has to be 3-4 am to 7or8am. Last few months I've only been getting 20 minutes to 2 hours, so when I do get 4, it still doesn't do anything for me. lol

Sometimes i sleep like that. Other times the lightest noise wakes me up.
i didnt used to be able to get woken up by my alarm clock but one night my hamster got out of her cage and climbed on my bed and that woke me up :)

You guys should be proud of me. . . my sister offered to buy me 2 goldfish and a qt tank for them. She really wanted me to get them. As you all know, im jonesing for more gf. . . but i was responsible and told her i couldn't handle anymore gf cause i didn't have room or want to set up another tank.

If in doubt. One thing that can wake me no matter how hard im sleeping.... the sound of my dog about to puke. Then im out of bed running her all the way to the back door.

If in doubt. One thing that can wake me no matter how hard im sleeping.... the sound of my dog about to puke. Then im out of bed running her all the way to the back door.

My fish used to wake me up if they splashed or they wash a thump against the glass