Raffle "Aqua Duo Power Filter 10"

koko

My boyfriend keeps making me think I've run out of some of my favorite foodstuffs by pushing them back into the back of the cupboard with his giant jar of peanut butter. I know he isn't doing it on purpose, but I still panic a little every time my stuff isn't where I put it.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some times I hide my favorite food :peeka don't tell my hubs :shhhhhhhhh:

My boyfriend keeps making me think I've run out of some of my favorite foodstuffs by pushing them back into the back of the cupboard with his giant jar of peanut butter. I know he isn't doing it on purpose, but I still panic a little every time my stuff isn't where I put it.

I usually keep an emergency mason jar filled with candy under my desk [emoji23]

I'm already fed up of doing about 7 hours at school

Highschool was 6 hours for us.... and i still never showed up for the first hour of that.... especially if it was Math or PE.

We either did 8-2 or 9:25-3:30 or something of that sort lol

I hate coffee but enjoy coffee flavoured chocolate or fake coffee blended drinks... Timmys Ice capps or java chip Frapp at starbucks.... Oooo Mocha Moolatte at Dairy queen...

This forum is a terrible influence.

I need sugar....

I hate coffee but enjoy coffee flavoured chocolate or fake coffee blended drinks... Timmys Ice capps or java chip Frapp at starbucks.... Oooo Mocha Moolatte at Dairy queen...

This forum is a terrible influence.

I need sugar....

Youre so funny [emoji4]