Raffle "Aqua Duo Power Filter 10"

koko

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheres my coverage.... I didn't get any sleep last night at work, and I cant sleep during the day, and I gotta go back tonight :'( I don't wanna go adult.  Somebody go for me.

Edited by Calamity

I hate adult adulting too :rofl

I need somebody to come adult and clean my house for me....

Heck when I have a jar or I cant open my Nutri-bullet at work I have to ask somebody else to adult for me because I cant open it lol

My birds are big poop heads....

Time for work :( somebody come trade spots with me!!

If you go to school for me, I'll work for you! ! I'm not that far from the canadian border, here in new England. . . depending on where you are, i could be there in about 10 hours, lol.

If you go to school for me, I'll work for you! ! I'm not that far from the canadian border, here in new England. . . depending on where you are, i could be there in about 10 hours, lol.
Hmmmm im on the complete opposite side of the continent.

My solution for school was to just not show up [emoji14] nobody wants math at 8am.... so id show up for my next class. 9:30 was much more doable.

But that is still tempting.... can i bring my dog to school? I brought my parrot to school on halloween once in grade 11 or 12... i went as a pirate!

Hmmmm im on the complete opposite side of the continent.

My solution for school was to just not show up [emoji14] nobody wants math at 8am.... so id show up for my next class. 9:30 was much more doable.

But that is still tempting.... can i bring my dog to school? I brought my parrot to school on halloween once in grade 11 or 12... i went as a pirate!

Haha fun! I have creAtive writing first thing which i actually really love. The teacher just talks with us the whole time so try to get writing on my story done in the meantime.

Hmm i could handle creative writing. Beats normal English class. My spelling sucks but thats what spell checks for right?

Haha right. I wouldn't trade my writing class for all the gold in the world. And i love spelling. [emoji4]

I usually write a word messy on purpose if I don't know how to spell it, I figure as long as I still know what its supposed to be its all good :teehee

Hmm i could handle creative writing. Beats normal English class. My spelling sucks but thats what spell checks for right?

Haha right. I wouldn't trade my writing class for all the gold in the world. And i love spelling. [emoji4]

I usually write a word messy on purpose if I don't know how to spell it, I figure as long as I still know what its supposed to be its all good :teehee

There are a few words i simply cannot remember! Restaurant being one. Lol, spell check fixed it for me.