Raffle "Aqua Duo Power Filter 10"

koko

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worked on my Halloween costume a bit today.

If were handing out candy to the local "brats" while their parents sit inside having coffee not handing out anything, I sure as heck and getting my family our fair share! 

You're never to old to trick or treat! Bring on the sour candies!!!!

Oooo...I do need a new filter soon, I want to upgrade my betta to a 10g while the $1 per gallon sale is still going on :teehee

This isnt just any filter, friend; this is a special filter FOR GROWING PLANTS IN! How awesome is that?????

I see that now! That's really exciting! I've always been jealous of those here who grew plants in their filter (I'm sure I'd mess it up too bad so I've never tried) so this would be a good opportunity  :whistle

Oooo...I do need a new filter soon, I want to upgrade my betta to a 10g while the $1 per gallon sale is still going on :teehee

This isnt just any filter, friend; this is a special filter FOR GROWING PLANTS IN! How awesome is that?????

I see that now! That's really exciting! I've always been jealous of those here who grew plants in their filter (I'm sure I'd mess it up too bad so I've never tried) so this would be a good opportunity :whistle
Ive grown them! It's cool but they didnt really do well. . . there was no room in my filter for them.

Noodles! :feedme

I think you're supposed to feed me!!!!!!
I think im supposed to feed all y'all, but once again im slacking.

Feeding people is good!

I think there was a facebook meme about that....

Something about... parents don't really teach you how to adult, they teach you to feed people that show up at your house lol something along those lines....

MMM I want noodles... maybe a nice sitr fry with some? Rice noodles perhaps? nom nom nom

I have one of those big Halloween boxes of lays chips at my house.... And I want some... and im not at my house :(

MMM I want noodles... maybe a nice sitr fry with some? Rice noodles perhaps? nom nom nom

I have one of those big Halloween boxes of lays chips at my house.... And I want some... and im not at my house :(

Then go to your house silly billy :P

I'm here visiting for another week! My house is 3 hours with a $77 ferry ride away! blah.... Maybe ill go hit up a Walmart tomorrow and buy another box that I really don't need....

Jeeze, when my metabolism catches up to me im so screwed....

I'm here visiting for another week! My house is 3 hours with a $77 ferry ride away! blah.... Maybe ill go hit up a Walmart tomorrow and buy another box that I really don't need....

Jeeze, when my metabolism catches up to me im so screwed....

Lol I would still go home :) Edited by goldfishfanforever

Ahh well at least I still have my own bed here too :P Plus my kitties and snake and my other fish tanks are at my parents.  So I get to visit with my kritters while Im here because theres no way id find a landlord that would let me have that many pets in a rental :P Shes okay with my dog and the 2 tanks I have there haha

Ahh well at least I still have my own bed here too [emoji14] Plus my kitties and snake and my other fish tanks are at my parents. So I get to visit with my kritters while Im here because theres no way id find a landlord that would let me have that many pets in a rental [emoji14] Shes okay with my dog and the 2 tanks I have there haha

That's what im worried bout most. When i move out, what will i be able to bring with me?

Its hard to find a place. Mind you I had a pretty small budget when i moved out. I had 6 weeks to find a place (and that was extended time because i was teaching dog training amd wanted to finish classes properly for folks)

Myself and 1 - 50lb mix breed dog who never barks and sleeps all day. In 6 weeks i found 2 places within my budget. 1 was just a room in a shared home. The other was a basement suite. I had all ready said yes to the suite.

But it was hard enough finding a place for the dog... never mind my other critters. Then my landlady okayed me having fish after 2 years of me living there "their not rats or snakez so its okay" haha

Its hard to find a place. Mind you I had a pretty small budget when i moved out. I had 6 weeks to find a place (and that was extended time because i was teaching dog training amd wanted to finish classes properly for folks)

Myself and 1 - 50lb mix breed dog who never barks and sleeps all day. In 6 weeks i found 2 places within my budget. 1 was just a room in a shared home. The other was a basement suite. I had all ready said yes to the suite.

But it was hard enough finding a place for the dog... never mind my other critters. Then my landlady okayed me having fish after 2 years of me living there "their not rats or snakez so its okay" haha

I cant imagine finding an apartment that says ok to ~60g across three tanks, and a large guinea pig set up. But i am cautiously optimistic, haha.