Sign in to follow this  
Cdionne77

New Baby Telescope :)

I completely blame my hubby for this one, as I didn't even want to go into a LFS. So on our way home from the Phantom Gourmet Food fest in Boston, my hubby pulls into a LFS says we needed dog food. I was dreading walking in there (just lost two of my babies in a week) I told him to just go in and get the food I would wait in the car. Well my hubby convinced me to go with him saying just don't go into the fish section...yeah right.... Walked in I avoided the fish dept like the plague and went to the dog food section. A while later my hubby comes over and says you gotta see this cute little t fish so I gave in because it was killing me not to anyway. Long story short here he is. he's about a 1.5 inches... Sooooo tiny and cute with eyes to big for his head. Got an extra 20 gal QT for him as well.. Here is a pic and a video.... He likes just the powder Repashy as pellets are a little to big

Don't have a name yet

20150919_154400_zpsopxwv3n2.jpg

Video... so cute!!!

http://vid40.photobucket.com/albums/e235/cdionne77/20150919_171015_zpsfmbaraxp.mp4

Edited by Cdionne77

Aww! What an adorable little one! :heart

He is completely adorable!!  I want a baby telescope!!  :tantrum

:rofl  Congrats!  I'm glad you got him.  :teehee

Oh my gosh look at that little cutie!!!!!!!! I would have snapped him up in an instant. I want a calico tele so bad :rofl: He is goorrrgeeeooouuss

WOW He is so sweet!  Congratulations on your new addition!  May he/she live long and prosper!!!!  :hi

Cute little fish!

Oh so cute :heart

Thank you everyone. He's so tiny so he will probably have to stay in the 20 for a while until he's big enough to hang with the big boys. :)

Edited by Cdionne77

Congrats on your beautiful Tele!!!!!

I still can't believe your other pretty goldies aren't here any more, I'll miss them!

But yeah, your new little tele is SOOOOO cute!!!!! Oh I love that mini fishie! :teehee It is cute watching him swim up to a bubble on the glass and examine it, probably thinking "Oh food! Oops guess not" then searches the other bubbles trying to nibble at them. "Is this nom noms?" Takes a nibble "Nope...how about this one?....nope...." :tomuch:

I still can't believe your other pretty goldies aren't here any more, I'll miss them!

But yeah, your new little tele is SOOOOO cute!!!!! Oh I love that mini fishie! :teehee It is cute watching him swim up to a bubble on the glass and examine it, probably thinking "Oh food! Oops guess not" then searches the other bubbles trying to nibble at them. "Is this nom noms?" Takes a nibble "Nope...how about this one?....nope...." :tomuch:

Thank you Amy. Im still pretty upset about Citrus and Skipper, they were awesome and I'll miss them .

This new little one is cute. So small so he will have to stay in the 20gal for a while. Eats one pellet for a meal lol and it takes him a while to find it so when he's big enough he'll go in the main tank. Im just worried about him getting enough food, the big guys are quick

So cute!I was thinking of getting a baby calico but Jennie from solid gold recently got some calico butterfly telescopes  and shes going to breed them so Ill get one when she breeds hers :)

That is an adorable little telescope! I'm so glad you got him. :)

So cute!I was thinking of getting a baby calico but Jennie from solid gold recently got some calico butterfly telescopes  and shes going to breed them so Ill get one when she breeds hers :)

Her butterflies are always gorgeous. Can't wait to see pics when you get one :)

What a cute little one :teehee

Such an adorable little cutie! It is great that he/she will be raised with the best of care at such a early age. I love calico's!

EEEK! He's such a cute little Cali tele :wub:

I'm jelly! :)

:Congrats: