Question about sell something

elpinacate

HI everyone ,   am new   here  ,  i just  post like  3 or 4 times  ,   my Question is  that  why  can't i  make a post  on  the forum "  sell , trade , buy , etc .. "   ?? 

i have  a  book  " Fancy goldfish   a Guide to care and collecting "   i  want to sell it   , also i  have  a brand new  bulb for the   UV filter  24 watts   from  goldfishconnection  altough  they close the website  ,  i never use this  lamp 

thanks  :thumbup2:

• Admin

HI everyone ,   am new   here  ,  i just  post like  3 or 4 times  ,   my Question is  that  why  can't i  make a post  on  the forum "  sell , trade , buy , etc .. "   ?? 

i have  a  book  " Fancy goldfish   a Guide to care and collecting "   i  want to sell it   , also i  have  a brand new  bulb for the   UV filter  24 watts   from  goldfishconnection  altough  they close the website  ,  i never use this  lamp 

thanks  :thumbup2:

The reason for this:

You need 25 posts to post in there. Why you may ask? The reason is to protect our members. We have had plenty of ppl trying to sell stuff only for the member to get the old hose job....

With 25 post we know the chances of getting burned is less... Im sorry for this :(

If a member is interested Im sure they will post in this :(