Koko's New Guppy Tank

koko

• Admin

Wow it looks so awesome! I'm about to get new fry pretty soon myself...My Platy that had her first batch of fry 3 weeks ago has magically made herself pregnant again! :angelstaf:

Oh that is great news.. I got three more female mollies in there with mr. mollie and hes so happy :teehee... Hes doing the male jiggy dance :rofl

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

Ok So here is an Update... I got Plants from Dustin's Tank.... I really like them, healthy and everything... This morning I did notice a Mystery snail in there that I think came with them as I didnt have those before... But the Guppies will eat it in time :teehee

I have a HUGE sword plant that came, I might sell it later as its kinda big and not really the plant I like... but any who... here it is now. Im not done moving the plants.. so..

4_zpse1fqcuzg.jpg

2_zpsypsyvogs.jpg

1_zps0idyasby.jpg

3_zps7rubizbb.jpg

Wow Koko, That looks so good!  And look at all your babies!!!!  :happydance

Can you tell me what your plants are Koko?  I need to put a few more in my tank for hiding babies.  Thanks so much :hi

Edited by Ree

• Admin

Can you tell me what your plants are Koko?  I need to put a few more in my tank for hiding babies.  Thanks so much :hi

The best plants you can get for them is Wisteria or water sprite :)

In there is a Sword plant, Wisteria, Anubias and that grass looking stuff (dont know the name) Oh and also there is Java Fern another good one for Guppies :)

The best plants you can get for them is Wisteria or water sprite :)

In there is a Sword plant, Wisteria, Anubias and that grass looking stuff (dont know the name) Oh and also there is Java Fern another good one for Guppies :)

Thankyou Koko!  :hi

• Admin

Oh and I dont know if I said this but I got two more Male Mollies and two more Female mollies :teehee

One of the Females I just love as she is Orange as Orange can be. Ill try and get a shot of her :)

Love the tank and you know how I said I would get pics of my guppies well most of the babies got pintails the adults backs began to bend but some adults and fry have survived and there are more new fry as well :). I also added my grandmas 12 wcmm and 5 baby goldfish from here little pond as it is getting pretty chilly at night ( don't worry the baby goldfish are about 1-2cm long and were babies born this year)

• Admin

This is a wonderful job you've done! I'm jealous at how much you can do with a 2 yr old to chase after.

Its all cause of TD hes such a great Dad and Hubby :heart

• 1 month later...
  • Admin

Hey guys I got now a Betta, clown loaches too in there.... My male Molly died... Then I got another one and he died... I give up on the mollies... Sticking to what I know...