My anubias aren't looking so hot

QandD

So the title says it all. They had been looking well last night and then I woke up to this: 

20150911_111307_zpsiolg2i3s.jpg

The greyish discolored spots are not shadows. When I looked up nutrient deficiencies on this chart, I am wondering if there is a nitrogen or phosphate deficiency. Or perhaps my T5-HO Aquatic Life Marquis (24" on a 30" tank) is too strong. I have a Finnex StingRay I could use instead, but it does not have a timer. My nitrates have been at 5-10 ppm regularly, so the plants are eating something. I have more plants coming today  :happydance --giant hygro and a crinum--which I hope will improve water chemistry if I'm dosing something wrong. I've been doing the low-tech NilocG pre-mixed macro/micros (Excel on Macro days and then later in the week as well). At any rate, I am not sure why this would have happened so quickly. Should I just cut off all of the leaves :(

So the title says it all. They had been looking well last night and then I woke up to this: 

20150911_111307_zpsiolg2i3s.jpg

The greyish discolored spots are not shadows. When I looked up nutrient deficiencies on this chart, I am wondering if there is a nitrogen or phosphate deficiency. Or perhaps my T5-HO Aquatic Life Marquis (24" on a 30" tank) is too strong. I have a Finnex StingRay I could use instead, but it does not have a timer. My nitrates have been at 5-10 ppm regularly, so the plants are eating something. I have more plants coming today  :happydance --giant hygro and a crinum--which I hope will improve water chemistry if I'm dosing something wrong. I've been doing the low-tech NilocG pre-mixed macro/micros (Excel on Macro days and then later in the week as well). At any rate, I am not sure why this would have happened so quickly. Should I just cut off all of the leaves :(

Sorry, forgot the link to the chart

Discoloured spots that turn into holes are typically signs of a potassium deficiency. I'd only remove the severely effected leaves, but you can remove all of those showing signs if you want. T5HO fixtures are potent, especially multibulb fixtures. How many tubes are you running and what is your photoperiod?

Hygrophila species are the equivalent of a canary in a mineshaft. They tend to be the first to react when there's a nutrient/co2 deficiency in a tank.

Discoloured spots that turn into holes are typically signs of a potassium deficiency. I'd only remove the severely effected leaves, but you can remove all of those showing signs if you want. T5HO fixtures are potent, especially multibulb fixtures. How many tubes are you running and what is your photoperiod?

Hygrophila species are the equivalent of a canary in a mineshaft. They tend to be the first to react when there's a nutrient/co2 deficiency in a tank.

I have two tubes that do not extend the entire length of the tank (which is 30" and they are 24"); they were about 18 inches from the bottom of the tank through a glass canopy, but I've now raised the light 3 inches. 

Update: 4-5 more leaves on the anubias were grey and sad. One had broken in half. I cut them off and now I mostly have a rhizome with a few leaves. The rhizome is firm and the roots all look fine; I mostly think that there is a water column fert problem since when I had had the anubias planted with root tabs, they were doing fine. I dosed micros today, so I hope that helps? Any thoughts on the lighting?

Length doesn't really matter so much. What is your photoperiod (how long they're on for)?

If you're sticking to a regular EI regime, your ferts should be supplying enough nutrients (should being the operative word). What exactly are you dosing, when and how much?