Fluval M(100) heater

I don't have this heater but maybe the heating elements inside got banged around idk much about heaters but when i store mine i wrap mine in bubble wrap because im afraid to break the glass and cushion any hard blows to the inside elements

I don't have this heater but maybe the heating elements inside got banged around idk much about heaters but when i store mine i wrap mine in bubble wrap because im afraid to break the glass and cushion any hard blows to the inside elements

Thank you, it may have been this although it was stored in its original package so would be a shame. Thanks for your help

No issues then?

Also, how was it stored and where? Did you dry and clean it before storage? How was the cord stored? (wrapped around the heater, folded up, or just left loose?)

No worked perfectly then!

Yes it was cleaned and air dried before storing, the cord was folded.

I am thinking that might be the issue. You should make sure it's unplugged and remove it from the tank. A crimped cord could have broken wires and become a fire hazard.

Okay thank youu ChelseaM. That's so annoying!! It is now unplugged, thank you for your help :)

4e282b658fa619c49f035f75bc68d0c5.jpg

No problem.

Sorry that it isn't useable anymore. :(

As a tip for the future, always try to store your cords in a 'lasso' shape to prevent these types of things. Also remember to only wrap the middle of the cord, so that the plug and machine-connection don't get crimped.

4e282b658fa619c49f035f75bc68d0c5.jpg

No problem.

Sorry that it isn't useable anymore. :(

As a tip for the future, always try to store your cords in a 'lasso' shape to prevent these types of things. Also remember to only wrap the middle of the cord, so that the plug and machine-connection don't get crimped.

Thanks, yeah I will definitely too that in the future :)