:tomuch: Now thats a Pickle :rofl 

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Admin

@Butterfly I can't believe it you got on the front cover :yikes That is just so cool :)

It should be though that is one awesome pond you got there. Do you know how many fish are in it? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2019 at 2:06 PM, koko said:

@Butterfly I can't believe it you got on the front cover :yikes That is just so cool :)

It should be though that is one awesome pond you got there. Do you know how many fish are in it? 

Thanks!  Sadly, my koi were eaten (or possibly stolen 😒) so now it is just goldfish. I thinned them out this spring, so there are probably a few dozen left now. Nothing special, just comets. In the end, better for the plants and still fun to watch.

• Admin
23 hours ago, Butterfly said:

Thanks!  Sadly, my koi were eaten (or possibly stolen 😒) so now it is just goldfish. I thinned them out this spring, so there are probably a few dozen left now. Nothing special, just comets. In the end, better for the plants and still fun to watch.

But man what a bummer. I know around here people would steal Lou's too. But I still love your pond.