I really shuldn't have! Pic Heavy

Thanks to those who helped me figure out my PC problems so I could post pics of..... :newfish  :peeka

I wasn't even looking to buy a new goldfish. I was perfectly happy with the 6 goldfish that I have now. I was in PetSmart, and I didn't even have the usual "Want-to-have-a-new-goldie-itch" that we all get sometimes :teehee I was just looking (You know how it starts!) and I saw a pretty white fantail goldfish with just splashes of reddish orange coloring. He has orange on his pectoral fins and 2 orange eyes and a little splash of orange on his left tail. I'm not sure if it's a male or female yet, but I'll just go with male for now. Maybe a brother/sister of my goldie Icicle seeing I bought her from that same tank at this same PetSmart back in January of this year. Who knows :idont I don't know what I'll name him, but he will have to go into my 20 gallon long tank to live by himself. I was thinking of using the old 30 gallon, but I REALLY don't have room now for a 3 foot long tank! My Fiancé said seeing he will be the only one in this tank that I can call him Unicycle, to possibly kind of fit in with my theme names. A while back, Jared suggested that same name for a fish that I may get in the future as well. Not sure though, I may go with something else not "Sicle" sounding. I really don't have the room for another tank but...well you know how it goes, I'll make room!

Ok so here is my newest goldfish.... :D

101_5908.jpg

101_5913.jpg

101_5914.jpg

101_5915.jpg

101_5921.jpg

101_5919.jpg

Hee Hee! Nope you can't have him! :lol2 Unless for some reason I need to downgrade some of my fishies :krazy:  I hope he keeps his coloring and makes it through quarantine OK. :thumbs: Possibly going to start his Prazi/Salt treatments tomorrow. He is a bit skittish still but way better than last night when I bought him, probably because he has learned fast that I provide room service with nom noms of yummy pellets and blood worms :rofl

Thank you :D I just couldn't stop watching him and walk away! Of course my Fiancé talked me into it too by saying "Go ahead and buy him, you always have the 20 gallon in storage!" LOL Enabler!! :help:  :doh11:  :tomuch:

Thanks! Yeah it is like they knew I was coming to PetSmart that day at that time. They were probably saying "Oh here comes that fish lady! Quick, put that pretty new fish in the tank out there! We just know she won't be able to resist this awesome goldfish!" :lol2

Thank you :D I just couldn't stop watching him and walk away! Of course my Fiancé talked me into it too by saying "Go ahead and buy him, you always have the 20 gallon in storage!" LOL Enabler!! :help:  :doh11:  :tomuch:

Fish of Gold he is beautiful with a capital B! 

I understand how it all happens.... you walk into the pet shop for the cat food, you glance at the tank and something shiny and wonderfully beautiful catches your eye... you get that glazed 'oh, I need to see that fish every day' look and hubby just says... 'Ist ok? its healthy?... get it!' and I am usually the one who says.. 'but think of all the extra buckets...' and he says 'that's ok, I will help'... you see I have an enabler too!

Congrats on your new baby, hope all goes well with QT!  :hi

Fish of Gold he is beautiful with a capital B! 

I understand how it all happens.... you walk into the pet shop for the cat food, you glance at the tank and something shiny and wonderfully beautiful catches your eye... you get that glazed 'oh, I need to see that fish every day' look and hubby just says... 'Ist ok? its healthy?... get it!' and I am usually the one who says.. 'but think of all the extra buckets...' and he says 'that's ok, I will help'... you see I have an enabler too!

Congrats on your new baby, hope all goes well with QT!  :hi

That's exactly how it went! He always helps me do all of the tanks. I said to him "But we just downsized out tanks by 2, now we are going up one again" He said " Don't worry about that, you know I will help you out with the tanks" He pauses to think a minute then adds "Besides if you leave him here you'll be sad, and I want to make you happy in any way I can" Sweet huh? :wub:

Thanks, I hope all goes well with QT too. Just started the Prazi and Salt today. :thumbs:

• Helper

He is still big than three of my five newest babies - I couldn't believe how tiny they were when they came, little six week old fry!

I love his coloration, very pretty! Fingers crossed on a totally uneventful qt :)

He is still big than three of my five newest babies - I couldn't believe how tiny they were when they came, little six week old fry!

I love his coloration, very pretty! Fingers crossed on a totally uneventful qt :)

Oh wow, tiny little fry babies! So cute!! :D

Thanks! He is my only goldie to have a rich dark reddish orange color, I love it! ;)