Not the newest, but the latest goldfish room video i have

apecentral

Nice fish.

I hesitate to ask how much time it takes to do water changes.

Its really not that bad. It takes me approximately 1 hour and 30 mins to do my water changes with the python water change system. I change 25-45 percent every 5-7 days in each tank.

If it wasn't for the python, i'd be in trouble. I have a bad back!

Edited by apecentral

Once again a reason to thank the python! I was getting exhausted just thinking about the work it would take to manually change the water on that many tanks! Only way to keep sanity would be to do some each day I think lol

Once again a reason to thank the python! I was getting exhausted just thinking about the work it would take to manually change the water on that many tanks! Only way to keep sanity would be to do some each day I think lol

I do one or two per day, with a day or two off in between, however overall each tank gets a 25-45 per cent water change each week (7 days).

Lovely spoiled fish.  Love the white fantail.

Just a tip for your parrot fish (i have three) to  help him come out you need some dither fish. A group of the larger tetra's, cory cats or rainbows.  Then it will feel more comfortable and less shy.

Edited by Hidr

Very nice :thumbs:

Thank you!!!

Lovely spoiled fish.  Love the white fantail.

Just a tip for your parrot fish (i have three) to  help him come out you need some dither fish. A group of the larger tetra's, cory cats or rainbows.  Then it will feel more comfortable and less shy.

Thank you. I no longer have the parrot fish. i've re-homed all my non-carp-type fish :)